Radius

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2016 at 11:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You could cut the tension here with a knife. I just seen another manager loose it & have a “conversation” outside with another manager. Out of control!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the leadership at this company, they have no idea how to promote and market a biologic product. Why would they most of them are just big pharma rejects for the old pill days. Fucking idiots.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nick from marketing reminds me of a younger, skinny Rodney Dangerfield. Except not funny.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so true!!! Nail on the head. HOW did he get this job?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is a joke like the entire leadership team!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grow up man child.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s on, bitch boy!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's up at Radius? You have a good product so what is going on?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just had lunch and the countdown is on till this nightmare meeting is over!!!!!!!!! I have never seen so many hostile people! I’m serious, people just keep their head down and don’t talk to anybody. You can feel the hate all around. The Radius Way! Sick & wrong!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If true, the west is establishing a precedent for "sentinel" events at large company gatherings.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good product, but terrible terrible terrible leadership. These idiots could lead a Cub Scout group to help an old lady across the street!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m in the west and I can confess that the West is a complete mess! Julia, with her infinite arrogance along with her kiss ass management team, make this more miserable than it already is!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a mess everywhere

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i was at this meeting. Yes there are people that have checked out. But there are more that are working hard. Is it perfect, no, but where is there a better place? Look at every other company and this site and you find folks that just post crap. Some of these posts are just stupid and getting worse. Sorry bashers, I do enjoy my teammates and my job. I know you will now use every cafepharma cliche that is found on every other board.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Where is there a better place?" Seriously?
    Sorry, but you're just painting a target on your back with that comment.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is he painting a target on his back is his comments are anonymous. Reps, you sound like a bunch of Big pharma rejects( cause really? who would take a job with a start up knowing the risk of a BO?). Stop complaining and being the CANCER, its only going to drag you down in life. You are not happy, Than LEAVE. Did you really expect that things would be perfect and smooth when you are coming to work for a start up?
    Stop hiding behind your iPads and go to WORK.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My teammates & I just got back from the strip club. I’m not allowed to say who I seen there. LOL! Guess?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fire away. You clearly are not there. The complainers never are specific

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you serious right now? Nothing on earth is perfect and smooth, but this is a complete dumpster fire. I’m not Complaining I’m just telling the truth. Is there something wrong with telling the truth?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clever for a fourth grader