Radius

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2016 at 11:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn’t hear you challenge anyone this week. You had chances to ask tough questions, you did not do it MR. Chicken. Saved it for THE board. Grow up. Either go to work or get out, it is not that bad. I have seen worse.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Radius has become a terrible company to work for. Management does not show much concern for people (employees or patients) and that’s evident by the lack of patient focus and by how some executives treat us. This will be one reason why Radius fails. The other reason is unskilled or absent executive leadership. Why hasn’t anyone stepped in to protect us by stopping our CFO Pepe from treating the comany’s employees without respect? He is a terribly poor leader and has not added direction - only chaos, fear, and stress. He is one of the main reasons why most of us at Wayne, Waltham, and Parsippany are demotivated. Where is Jesper and why has he not established and communicated goals for the company? With unskilled Executives like them, it’s no wonder the Field staff thinks leadership is incompetent. Executive Leadership has not provided strong top-level leadership. Please stop Pepe from tormenting us and hire a more skilled CFO, strengthen the other Executive Officers, find more talented HR staff who are capable of hiring more talented staff, and turn this company around before it’s too late or you will loose us all. Radius, do the right thing for people - both patients and employees.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pepe has quite a reputation from his days at Alcon. Search for Pepe on this site. At Alcon, “Pepe has ruined many careers. He came to FTW and wiped out several with 20+ years of good leadership.” This is what he’s doing to us at Radius. The Board should thoroughly recheck his background.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, my manager told us not to say or ask anything out of the ordinary. I think this board is the only real outlet for a lot of people here at Radius. My sympathy goes out to everyone that is afraid, silenced and treated disrespectfully. You are not alone and don’t have to put up with this anymore. I’m so disgusted by this evil company and the shame of it all is that upper management is so evil they don’t realize, know or care about their actions. Look, recruiters know how bad it is here, it’s ok to leave now. There is nothing else you can do here, they’ve lied and cheated you continuously, don’t let them win by turning you into one of them or keeping you down. You can’t win this fight! They have no soul!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You stupid idiot, they know exactly what they got in Pepe La Pew! He stinks & the people who hired him stink even worse! Stinky bitches love companionship! RDUS is miserable and if you say it isn’t you’re a blind heartless sellout like them!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who was it?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is a cop out. If things are that bad for you speak up. You use the word continuously, the IC plan decision was wrong, what else were you lied to about? How were you cheated?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was simply commenting on the fact that the original poster is targeting him/herself for criticism by others (being anonymous or not) by implying there is no better place to be than at Radius. Of course there are better places! There are worse places too!
    And to you, stop with the "pot-kettle" comments. Take your own advice and go back to work!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, good luck with that. You sound like a moron. If you could see the careers of people he managed in the past you'd be eating those words. I was part of a team manged by this individual and we all went on to positions of higher responsibility after we all got laid off due to our product going generic--one has just become a VP in his new company! Several went on to top jobs in oncology sales and national accounts, etc. Our common denominator was the career development and mentoring we all received from this individual that you are bashing. I consider him to the be the best manager I ever had. I'd work for him again in a heartbeat. Shame on you for naming names but I'm glad to have the opportunity to defend him and set the record straight.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can hardly believe I m reading this! If he was totally freaking out, something outrageous must have happened to give him a good reason to. I worked for this manager and he was the best I ever had. Once I was insubordinate to him and he should have fired me, but instead he took the time to teach me the ropes, navigate through corporate B.S., and how to choose my battles. He is an awesome coach and made me successful in the industry and helped grow my career, as he did for many others. If you take a look at where the people are now who worked for him in the past, you'll see that he is a manager who develops people, doesn't just check boxes. That is a rarity these days.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Beyond laughable

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s funny is we all just smile. We all know of your mental abnormality and we just smile. We all know! Everyone knows! Do you honestly think anyone cares about you at all?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone in Pharma is laughing at the posts about this company. Keep em coming. Talk about the worst shit show ever.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great grasp of the English language. It’s who I saw.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If hurricane’s Katrina and Harvey had an evil baby it would be hurricane Radius! A truly epic disaster of massive proportions that infects & effects many across the country! (especially those that own RDUS stock) Stay away from anything remotely close to being related to this cesspool!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh, actually, it’s “whom I saw”.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Posts like these are an example of someone without a clue , or someone who just likes to stir it up. TROLL. These posts add nothing other than to say I either suck at my job and I want to bring others down with me, or , I am a TROLL.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t look now but anyone on this thread is , in fact, a troll, including you. (And me)