Dismiss Notice
Links from our daily front page news are now being fed to this board. If you want to comment on any of the news articles, you can now do so there.

Radius

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2016 at 11:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long til layoffs?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs are probably sooner than we all think. Jesper was sent in to clean house. Someone please explain why we are spending $ on the upcoming POA's? What a total waste of $.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Jesper is here to clean house he'll start with DS. Maybe the POA is where we'll meet his replacement?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its so freakin creepy here at home office. Nobody even talking now. Something rotten is going on - I feel it! We're in trouble here without a doubt! Everyone just walks in & out of HR all pissy. What's the deal with all the turnover from the field, especially from the West? Radius has overpromised and underdelived on everything! This sucks!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's the Radius Way as understood by the AZholes who've run it into the ground

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just interviewed here and I have never in my life met such a creepy freaky weird hiring manager! Holy shit! Beyoooooond odd! I now wholeheartedly understand the "Run for the hills" posts! That's one phone call I'll NEVER return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You people really are screwed being stuck here!!!! I've seen a glimpse first hand & I'd have to agree with these posts - CREEPY!!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A friend of mine at a large pharma company told me that Ken Coyle is a finalist for a VP of Sales job. He will be gone from Radius soon. And I agree with the people that say we should cancel the POA meeting. What a waste of time and money.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope he gets the job!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So not true.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry you didn't get it Ken!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RDUS continues its march to 0. Down again today and close to its 52 week low price. So glad the POA is going to fix everything.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't disagree with your post, stock is down, morale at an all time low, and now a meeting that is a total waste of time and money. Radius is another Somaxon Pharmaceuticals! Who is Somaxon? Exactly my point!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to call an audible David based on "the lean startup". You can't because you are incapable- perhaps an amateur v a professional? I think you and the senior leadership team already know you are out and have to hang to ensure the transition is smooth or your packages are fucked.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. Like a dandelion's roots, the AZ influence should feel threatened.