Radius

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2016 at 11:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are delusional if you think a drug with such great data that is half the price getting 15% new scripts is good you are lying to yourself

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I'm glad you now concede that it has great data! and it will take over the market, I really don't care how long it takes I'm building more and more stock options so actually the longer it takes the better for me, as I will get them at a lower price

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I'm glad you now concede that it has great data! and it will take over the market, I really don't care how long it takes I'm building more and more stock options so actually the longer it takes the better for me, as I will get them at a lower price

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the laughs. I wasn’t agreeing with you just restating what you had said earlier. Just remember when Forteo goes generic next year it will be game over for both products so don’t wait too long to cash in those options! Happy Halloween!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After 20 or so weeks. That’s amazing. With limited coverage until 2018, that’s stunning.

But wait, if you had any idea how things worked you would know that. Apparently you don’t.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? 15% of a product that has been in a downward spiral? Quite an accomplishment.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know if it's a great Pace or a slow pace and I really don't care we have 15% of the market in the first 6 months and it is accelerating so we will be over 30% after the next 6 months and it will continue to accelerate as insurance coverage gets better all the while I am stockpiling shares at a discounted price

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tymlos doesn’t have 15% of the market you fucking idiots. Tymlos has less than 2 % market share what are you people smoking!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forteo= 1.4 % mkt share
    Prolia= 1.9 % mkt share
    Tymlos= 0.03 % mkt share

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prolia has over 20% of the addressable market.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe they were talking about the anabolic NRX market share not the antiresorptive market but then again it doesn't surprise me that you stupid Amgen rep don't understand the difference between an antiresorptive and an Anabolic

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn’t really matter because the providers believe Prolia is a great product and Prolia is and will continue to kick the shit out of Tymlos my loser Radius friend. Radius will not be around by 2019 so it doesn’t really matter now does it?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You see this is where you are wrong my friend it does matter and every time I go in and point out to The Drs.how you have been misleading them they find it hilarious that you claim to be an anabolic yet you feel the need to come out with an anabolic, I believe it's called Romo, you are making such fools of yourselves.
    This is why we aren't going anywhere, good Luck with Romo, can't wait to sell against the 8month wonder

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude,stop you are embarrassing yourself!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol, no dude he's taking u to the Woodshed

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You Radius people are dumber than we at Amgen originally thought, now wonder it has been so easy to kick the shit out of Tymlos

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha, yeah right OMW!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. I didn't lose my job and we really do wish our rep would be fired. He's awful. Just reading these posts makes me realize how awful your company truly is.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

90% of the people at Radius are miserable so cut the rep some slack. He probably has a horrible, unqualified manager that makes things even worse to work at Radius.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No 90% are not. my entire District is perfectly happy to be at radius do they wish sales were faster, of course, but stop saying such stupid crap like 90% of people here are miserable, its just silly