Raises

Discussion in 'Kaleo Pharma' started by anonymous, Feb 15, 2019 at 5:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor is we getting 6k. Not bad since here less then a full year

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a tiered sytem based on you q4 ranking.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You newbies stole all the President club slots, now expect big raises. Greedy, greedy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Senior leadership, do the right thing and take care of those that have truly proven themselves, or watch us walk away.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kaleo mgmt should be so ashamed of their PC this year. What a joke they have made of such an esteemed win. Salaries are hugely dependent on your manager and what worth they have to your territory. Kaleo needs to wise up and take care of everyone on a more even playing field and reserve PC for the true winners.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tired of all the whining. System has not been right yet and now we are making a lot less money with new bonus structure.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ship is sinking folks. Grab a life preserver. Call those recruiters back.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am usual positive but it doesn't feel right that Eric and Evan where booted out the door

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t think they got booted. I think they wanted to leave and saw the lack of support for research and development. Just look at the “pipeline.” I believe they were mistreated by mgmt...just like the rest of us. They were two of the good, and very smart ones, and saw this culture crashing in my opinion. Hope they start another company- I would go there in a heartbeat.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I always scratched my head wondering how two smart, entrepreneurial and seemingly nice guys with a vision got hooked up with SW, who (out of desperation) got turned out by TS, who brought in DH and TL and the rest is history. They never understood that the value they created began with their employees, every one of whom was considered a commodity.
    That f’ing snake pit ruined a company founded on altruism and sevice to the public. Sad indeed.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are Evan and Eric really not working at the home office anymore? Is that true, or are you a CF troll, just messing with us??? They are still listed on the kaleo "About" page:

• Eric Edwards, MD, PhD, Vice President - Innovation, Research and Development
    • Evan Edwards, Vice President - Innovation, Development and Industrialization

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can bet your ass they were mistreated by those phony baloney f*ckers they hired to steer their ship. That ship is destined to be the Titanic and whatever fallout happens to them crocodile tear jerkers, it will be well deserved and overdue.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1-2% doesn’t even cover the benefits they took away this year.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you say what benefits were taken away, compared to last year? I've looked at some potential roles with the company over the past several months, and I want to be certain of what the benefits package covers. From what I've read and heard, the medical insurance is covered by the kaleo, and no money is taken from an employee's check for insurance premiums. Are the deductibles "OK", when compared to other companies?

The other thing I read/heard, is that the company doesn't offer a 401k match. Is that true? If that is the case, then it is kind of a negative for me.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they are no longer covering healthcare fully. We now pay a portion. We also now have a company cell phone so we don’t get reimbursement on the phone that are customers all have. 401k does not compare to other companies

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The job market is very favorable for job seekers right now. There is no need to keep taking what they're giving and no need to tolerate the highly questionable business practices that Kaleo has implemented. Just take a look and you will see that there is a world of opportunity out there.