Random Drug Test?????

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Jan 21, 2011 at 8:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I received a random drug test from Novartis in the mail yesterday. I have 48 hours to make an appointment and take it. Not that I'm afraid of anything but just seems like a pain in the ass. Has anyone else received one yet?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that does suck. Are you on the alcon side of the business or with Novartis? This whole Novartis thing sucks....I love how management tells us how nothing will change and this will be such a positive thing for the company.....................right

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It does suck. I'm on the Alcon side and I feel like quitting. I took their random drug test but what the f&^%?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the change has begun.

Isn't it interesting that as big as Alcon was, it was still not big enough to not be bought out and then the change really started happening.

This next year for Alcon is going to be very interesting.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone at Alcon just do their job and quit crying?!?!? If its not this its something else. I am so glad I got out of this company and got into a real career. I can recall meetings and boy were those a barrell of laughs. It was a ton of below average talent mixed with short people mixed with terrible leadership mixed with crybabies mixed with cast offs of "Redneck Idol". How about do your job and stop crying!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to HATE sales meetings too. It was the oddest group of personalities I had ever met in my life. I had worked for another company before Alcon and it wasn't any where as weird in the "sociology" department.

I always loved the people who so desperately wanted to move up they would suck ass like nobody's business..."OH DM, that role play was very useful...I am ready to go out and be #1..."

I felt like Holden Caulfield in Catcher in the Rye here...bunch of phonies...Not all people were, but so many "daddy please tell I am good" types.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

quit complaining I have a friend in research who says they have to do blood testing every year. No reason except supposed to be for there 'protection'. they just all figure it is drug testing but the co. can't admit thats what it is so they make a fake excuse. And they bring in the cheapest techs to draw blood. My friend says he got poked 3x with the needle before the dumb chick drawing his blood could fine a vein.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I smoke the bud

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mushrooms don't show on urine analysis

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing has changed.