Rankings, Goals, IC Payout

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Feb 18, 2018 at 11:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the Psych side, There is no true transparency regarding the goals we receive, or who decides which territories get lower goals compared to Area,Region, or Nation. The data capture has always been a joke as has IMS, Alpha dealing with specialty pharmacy is another fiasco in itself. There is no rhyme or reason for how the numbers roll out. Once you perform well in your territory you are pushed to the back of the payout line.
    This plan needs consistency,everyone needs a consistent goal to perform against the national average and none of the lottery type goal adjustments. It’s a morale killer, bonus crusher, and it borders on theft. It negates our work and efforts and forces the account manager to swim upstream and get no where. It’s s losing battle that force ranks us and then when you try to find a new position you are branded s non performer.
    So many psych reps have left Lundbeck for these reasons and now as the USS Lundbeck takes on water I’m sure all on board are heading to the life rafts!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

QUOTE "On the Psych side, There is no true transparency regarding the goals we receive, or who decides which territories get lower goals compared to Area,Region, or Nation. The data capture has always been a joke as has IMS, Alpha dealing with specialty pharmacy is another fiasco in itself. There is no rhyme or reason for how the numbers roll out. Once you perform well in your territory you are pushed to the back of the payout line.
    This plan needs consistency,everyone needs a consistent goal to perform against the national average and none of the lottery type goal adjustments. It’s a morale killer, bonus crusher, and it borders on theft. It negates our work and efforts and forces the account manager to swim upstream and get no where. It’s s losing battle that force ranks us and then when you try to find a new position you are branded s non performer.
    So many psych reps have left Lundbeck for these reasons and now as the USS Lundbeck takes on water I’m sure all on board are heading to the life rafts! QUOTE

Since your Alpha, I am sure it's extremely frustrating that you probably only get credit for 20% of your sales, and the rest is a projection of some type. You are right about being at the top one trimester then the bottom the next. It's designed that way. Heard some of the Otsuka reps actually got a DECREASE in Rexulti goals! Now with the word out that management is going to turn up the heat so to speak, which has the opposite effect on the salesforce, those that were not looking (God knows why!), will shift into high gear looking of something else.

I have a feeling that LuNa will make the decision to look elsewhere much easier.