Rankings

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Jun 11, 2019 at 10:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when is D day?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IPPON was a blockbuster!! LOL :D

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The day IS coming. Losing market share in ALL divisions. Management is panicking and no one to blame except reps. When you fire everyone and you’re standing by yourself who do you blame then? Hire a Stryker rep I guess

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No f-ing Stryker rep would go work there. The only way they would is if they were fired...and maybe then they still wouldn't.

Neuro is a dumpster fire with upper mgmt pouring gasoline on it!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look here penis Chomper, you don’t know what the Fu?k your talking about , I heard SM “internal” say...”anyone with a quota blessing, is toast, meaning if you somehow got a cut, your ghost, as far as Stryker reps, some good some bad...but they’d last like the JJ reps do

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JJ GONE. Stryker GONE. Integra GONE

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stryker reps are being hired in ortho. Stryker reps are mgt in ortho now. Barnhisel and E. Reginold. Great....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is up with tissue here? Sales are light and still having backorders, imagine if we were selling what they want us to would never have enough product to fill orders. Bad news is coming our way

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reading these posts just reconfirms I made the best decision to leave this hell hole. Trust me when I say this, the grass is greener. Integra blows!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t listen to the naysayers...Bobby D will bring us to the promised land!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is D short for Dante considering he took us into our current circle of hell?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

worst company and culture I have ever worked for. Integra should be ashamed

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

operative word is “should.” But since they don’t view their employees as actual humans shame doesn’t seem to bother them too much.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neurosurgery is the place to be

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you talking about. People are trying to get away from this neuro as fast as they can. Another neuro rep left last week and rumor is another manager just quit too. Everyone I know is looking around at a minimum. Most of them are actively interviewing or are trying to. This is the worst place I’ve ever worked.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes this place is a horror show. If you’re looking for work run, don’t walk away. Reporting, inventory. and getting what you need in the field are a fucking joke. Yet you are expected to make you’re number or you are out!!!!! Fuck this place

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are expected to make your number at any company, the problem here is that the number is so inflated it cannot be hit so this cycle of who is targeted, put on a plan and pushed out just perpetuates. Tell anyone you interview with your current yoy assigned growth with this company and you are always met with shock and disbelief. The gaslighting that goes on here making people feel inadequate for not delivering an unrealistic goal is disgusting. The best thing to do is leave.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The number is important. However, it’s subjectively assigned by managers and directors who can’t retain and build territories. There should never be territories over 250% and some under 50% with no good reason other than a burn or assigning quotas by percentage growth with no insight to market. A monkey can manage from a spreadsheet.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is pretty accurate, however the problem is the quota comes from above the VP. That quota is unrealistic, and based on historical numbers that are eroding and therefore extremely difficult to hit even for the best reps. The burn swing mentioned above is real. It affects some more than others but burns happen randomly. Unrealistic quotas will be our undoing, either that or the inflated price of our product into a market that is begging for a lower cost alternative to Integra.