Rate Your Manager - 180

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 4, 2018 at 11:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My team hasn’t had any turnover since we were lucky enough to get a descent manager.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Several territories have nothing but turnover from their reps to district managers. First, stop hiring inadequate managers and you will not lose reps that are making the company money. Second, stop changing I/C goals and HCP targets; cant Arbor commit to anything except constant chaos. Third, pay reps for all of their Rx sales not only commercial insurance and give credit for scripts obtained from all prescribers within their territory. Arbor doesn't pay enough or care about their employees so why should you - I am so glad I do not associate with them anymore - best decision ever!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the point of these? To pretend that you care how the sales force feels? If you do nothing with the ratings provided then it’s all pointless.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said! I can tell you are a tenured rep. You are lucky to have gotten out of this place!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our district had the least amount of turnover when we DIDN'T have a manager.