Rayaldee

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Nov 30, 2016 at 2:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used the MMIT app prior to moving forward with the interview process. Thankful I didn't pursue this "opportunity". BTW - your recruiter sucks!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So glad I did not come on board. Felt like a shit show with the interview process and training was “just being put together.” Wow

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you didn't come on board, but you're still so happy and fulfilled and busy that you take the time to follow our company and post on here? Wow, what a loser. Glad that we didn't hire you. Get a life.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the poster was trying to say is they have a better life that they didn't come over to Opko, remember there were multiple offers to new reps. most who didn't take the job and in some cases the rep. hired was the 3rd, 4th or 5th choice because the 1st and 2nd laughed at the hiring manager's best Opko offer and experience they had with the recruiting firm/interview process.

Poster, you need to also remember the Opko CP site doesn't belong to Opko and anyone with something to say about their experience with Opko is free to post what and when ever they choose to do so. I would guess your a person who uses the Yellow pages on your car seat in order to see over the steering wheel.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. I also had the opportunity to go to Opko, but I felt that the company was poorly prepared for the CKD market. I have friends there now, and they are miserable. I check this site occasionally to verify what they say is true.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably because the 1st and 2nd rep didnt wanna work hard for a script that isn't 100% covered yet for a company's first commercialized drug. The writing was on the wall from the get go...in other words, you actually might have to work. Insert eye roll here

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You cannot make a profit with Renal.Fresenius had the same problem with Spectra. Bought clinical lab 4 years ago and a disaster. Sold to Quest the clinical piece. Renal has to much overhead to get the sample completed.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey shorty, the writing on the wall from the get go, was an outright lie to reps. in order to get them hired, total hoodwinking from the start. Those that did well from the start did so NOT because of the leadership at Opko. Tip my hat to them because in the end they are getting fucked hard by the Opko comp plan and continued lies by management who pride themselves on accomplishments of their past that they seem to entitle them to be successful in the future, now that deserves an eye roll you fucking r***** of a 3rd rate manager.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give this guy a Kleenex...or ten

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical washed up manager response, will be happy to provide my 2 cents to ensure when you are laid off that you will remain laid off for as long as possible.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only company within the renal space worse than Opko is Keryx so it could be worse folks, hang in there.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yesterday's earnings call providing a clearer direction and improved transparency that was refreshing and welcomed even though the results were dismal. Amazing what telling the truth will do to improve the need for anyone with an updated resume within the sales force should get out of here ASAP. The truth was told, management failure was exposed and they alone created the pricing, launch plan, payer contracting and hiring reps. who can't pronounce calcitriol yielded only $7m in sales with heavy reliance on 501c3 to pay for high copays, far cry from the $70m forecasted to the board. All management should be ashamed and embarrassed but they will do what management always does when things don't go their way and blame the sales force and not themselves.

Previous poster, you won't have to do much to ensure soon to be laid off management will continue to be unemployed now that the street can see the results of their failure loud and clear.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like someone who came from Keryx. Very easy to determine who you are. I know who you are. You’re Opko’s Kool-Aid drinker!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like Haywood Jablowme, he was the top rep at Keryx till he contracted an STD from one of his drs.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was at Keryx once too. It wasn't all that bad.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PLEASE RETIRE ALREADY YOU CHEAP JERK.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More lies on the latest Opko 8-k form.

>83% commercial coverage.
    Total lie. If this were true, Raylaldee prescriptions would be much higher. People could say the RSS really suck if they can't sell Rayaldee with 83% coverage. Or maybe Rayaldee is actually overpriced?

1Q18 Rayaldee revenue of $3.7MM.
    $3M per quarter multiplied by 4 quarters (hopefully, patient's falling into the donut hole won't decrease sales too bad) equals $12M by YE

How long can the Renal division last?
    55 RSS multiplied by $100k equals $5.5M
    5 RBDs multiplied by $225k equals $1.125M
    3 NAMs multiplied by $200k equals $600k
    Executive pay equals $1.M
    Est. cost of Renal division $8,225,000. per year just in salaries.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is he cheap? What did he do?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You had to be there. But the real cheapskate is Frost. Until he is gone expect more coal in your stocking.