RBD - CG

Discussion in 'Alnylam Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 11, 2019 at 11:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know for a fact that at least one BAE makes more than $175K in salary.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One out of 34 BAEs. Okay................

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talked to a recruiter recently and told them my current base is 160k and was told they would have NO PROBLEM making it worth my while in salary if I came over. FWIW.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard the same BS about him at his previous company. But I guess you can say this about any manager these days, the piss poor ones just repeat the same BS they are told too... The good ones filter the BS from hitting the reps etc and actually want the rep out in the field to sell. The whole metric BS and sitting in front of a computer trying to make yourself look better on paper is redundantly/repetitive and unproductive. How is the Training here and do you guys use a BS CRM as your management tool, just like every Biotech company that has been invaded by Big Pharma!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can tell you this: almost all of the trainers from when most of us (BAEs) started willingly left the company a long time ago. Ive never seen anything like it, and I've been in pharma and biotech for eons!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a call from CG today to tell me that I was not being moved forward in the f2f interview. process. Thought I was a top Candidate. I guess not. I found CG to be professional and respectful for calling me. Straight up, a lot of RDs don’t even make that call. They leave it to Princeton One. I think he will be a solid leader at Alnylam. Watch! Seemed like a good guy to me. Good luck to everyone in the interview process for Onpattro expansion. Alnylam looks like the place to be!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds to me like you are still trying to move up.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good one CG!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol. I thought the exact same thing.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every company has some type of CRM system. Veeva is very basic here. No Time-out-of-territory, sick day or metric tracking here. They only ask you to load calls. Period.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of our operating procedures here at the Alnylam Asylum are much more basic than what I'm used to. The problem is that we dont have A players at high levels. I strongly believe that by year's end, many VPs and Senior directors on our 5th and 6th floors at 675 will be shown the door, or will "leave for other opportunities".
    (I sure hope that its not the latter. I can't bear to read the inane mass emails)

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CG is the worst.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must not have gotten the job huh?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CG is a complete tool, only out for himself, and not very bright. Everyone on that komodo call last week knows it, and someone even said it. Micromanaging moron. This was a huge mistake!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find it interesting that people use this forum as an outlet to express their displeasure with people. It’s obvious that your own shortcomings both personally and professionally are the driving force behind your commentary. Everyone always wants to say disparaging things about those who’ve attained success to make themselves feel better about why it wasn’t them. You’d be better served to use this down time to do some self reflection. Grow up. Perhaps try to move the emotional intelligence needle just a little bit in the right direction. Would you appreciate having people post their personal opinion about your work habits, interpersonal skills or accomplishments for others to see? I think not. In simple terms it’s cowardice. We’re at a bifurcation point now. You can be a compassionate person and simply stop, or you can be a professional/adult and take your grievances offline and address them personally with him. My suspicion is you’ll do neither, but rather resort back to the childish behavior that’s brought us to this point in the first place. Honestly I’m embarrassed that you’re a colleague of mine in some capacity. 99% of the other people I interact with at Alnylam would not stoop to this level. I guess statistically there’s always going to be an outlier! I think if you emulated some of the same behaviors and attributes that I know of Craig (hard working, dedicated, compassionate, selflessness) you might be surprised by the results...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1) This site's always been used as such. If you dont like it, dont come here. Seriously.
    2) You need a lesson in fake-posting (I dont know the official term). If this was a Trip Advisor or a Yelp type of site, you'd be the friend of the restaurant (wink-wink) that writes the sole glowing review in between a slew of reviews noting the establishment's horrid this-or-that.
    If we felt that our concerns were being heard via normal channels, we wouldn't come here to vent. Get it?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad. When everyone at Alnylam is pulling together during these times you go this route. Also there’s a great chance you have a new RBD, correct? Move on or give him a call. I’ve only spoken to him at meetings but seems like a good guy.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you clearly know him so well, I mean you spoke to him at meetings. Bringing up concerns worked out so well for some of our predecessors from what I hear, sound advice...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1valYG9IVI