RBD - CS

Discussion in 'Alnylam Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 4, 2020 at 3:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My apologies if you have to work for RBD CS just hired from CSL Behring. I can’t believe whoever hired him did not do their due diligence on him. Do yourselves a favor and connect with anyone at CSL for the truth. Managers make or break the job no matter what and he had a lot of turnover.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that’s the case, he checks all the boxes for what leadership is looking for here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor is Craigy boy was fired. He’s a scumbag. Watch your back!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If what you claim is true, he will slide right into "management" (AKA the Island of Misfit Toys) here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How was this guy not checked out then?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me right now?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG I just spoke to someone I know over there and the above comments are true, he is an HR nightmare. Thank God I will not report to him but my sympathies to my friends in the Boston area.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep-it’s true. Good luck to my NE friends.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A nightmare- plain and simple.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Condolences to this team.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like CSL put the trash out and it ended up with you. Good luck with that misfit toy......it’s severely broken and Atypical. A “non compliant patient“ who throws temper tantrums in between missed doses. Good luck with that one.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We ARE the Island of Misfit Toys, AKA the Alnylam Asylum. But this is especially true in the home office, so maybe he'll get a promotion!