RBD's Are On The Clock

Discussion in 'Durata Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Nov 30, 2014 at 8:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck this week. Friday is a big day for all of us. It will give us our first real look at how this all might shake out.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isf1 rep here. Sorry you guys are going through this. Are you guys finding out if you are retained or not this Friday? Will you also find out your new territory assignment? We know our territories are changing jan 1 and many of you are being retained. But they have not given us a firm date as to when we know our new territories (or if any of us are realigned out of a job). I guess you guys finding out means it's done and we will hear soon. Good luck to all of you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RBD's this Friday and TBM's on the 12th

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently that day was today for the RBD's. I know a couple were not retained.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear about anyone losing their job. I will say that doing this in stages is brutal for Durata people.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. I have heard of 3 so far not kept. This is one weird operation for sure. I'm still confused about what happens if we are offered a position but decide to not take it based on geography, etc? Are we eligible for severance or did that ship sail already?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are offered a position in your existing geography and decline it then you will receive no severance. If you are offered a position requiring relocation and decline it then you will be entitled to receive severance. 3 months of severance will be offered in that case.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the speculation, we will find out in time. The best news for most of us is that we are gone, RBD's on up, and down. This place is sinking, and there is major structural changes coming within the enire Actavis pitiful organization, that you can see from miles away, hence many low level Forest reps leaving voluntarily.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some RBD's got the call yesterday.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did Brendan Schultek get retained?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sucks...nice guy. Sincerely mean that sucks.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try, Brendan. You're BS and you know it. Sorry you lost your job but........yeah, you sucked.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard two of the worst broads are gone. The simp and the blimp. Good riddance to that!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice guy maybe but couldn't have been a superstar if he was severed. Had to be poor performance and bad attitude like the others that were let go.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only 3 of 10 have been retained, yikes! Heard it was a generous severance though so that's good. Best of luck to those not retained!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if are let go next Friday do we get the bonus if we aren't here when it gets paid?
    would I still get credit for scripts the second half of december?

They brought up the question about vacation, but I did not hear an answer. Did anyone else?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your last day of employment will be 1/15 if not retained. So yes, you'd get credit for everything that happens in Q4.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop thinking, stop asking questions, if you have not figured it out yet we are mushrooms, they keep you in the dark and crap on you and you will grow.
    There are no answers, just great questions, SO, you will find out next Friday either from HR, your new manager or your old manager.
    Confused enough? Good, that is how they role, accept it and move on with life.
    It is not worth the pain, anger and frustration.
    Hug your wife/husband and kids, pet your dog or cat, or just have a good stiff drink and don't think about this crap.
    THEY DON'T CARE!!!!!!