RBD's Are On The Clock

Discussion in 'Durata Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Nov 30, 2014 at 8:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They DO care. They are adding territories and making smaller geographies to retain most everyone. Even to the detriment of everyone as we don't really need all of these territories. Be appreciative.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TBM's are on the clock now. I, for one, am happy to be finally getting this over with. It's mentally draining to spend 2 months not knowing if you truly have a job or not. I know, I know they say most will be kept but saying and doing are two different things as we have learned from our time here at Durata.

The job of a hospital rep these days requires 100% commitment to battle through the mountain of BS. Not knowing if you have a job and being kept in the dark about any other details does not lend itself to 100% commitment. Some may want the job and others may want to get severed and move on. Either way, good luck!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right. Forest reps that have not gotten formulary acceptance in 5 years giving up these dog accounts, I did not hear my counterparts crying, they jumped with joy to get rid of their dogs to someone else.
    Try speaking some truth for once, it's a dog product and the CIA is wonderful
    Way to go. Primary care mentality in a hospital based model, real bright.
    Account based selling versus geography based, oh don't go there it is not a target, how do you know!
    Sucks to get kicked out of an office, really sucks to get kicked out of a hospital.
    Oh a 100% price increase is justified HOW, WHY?
    Grow up and take a business course, leave your emotions at the door.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your response is glaringly emotional

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be the squeaky wheel rep that drives everyone insane. Reps were not give input. Believe me, there are going to be big accounts lost. Four years worth of work given to a different rep because of some sales admin choice.
    Teflaro is an excellent drug. The launch was atrocious, so that's the issue.
    God I hope you're not on my team.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please re-read the final line of your post and apply this to yourself....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the attempted psychological beat down continues

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ancient Chinese water torture. Drip, drip, drip....more effective than the CIA.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dalvance is an excellent drug as well and the launch maybe worse every in the history of the pharma industry.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And your grammar is bad, very bad.