RD Staci B

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, May 26, 2015 at 12:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is a DM now. Heard she is getting pushed out.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like the turd that she is.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She got treated poorly and unfairly. Period. The PNW has always been a train wreck. Which RD has ever had success there?!! Nobody. Yet GN comes along and what does he do?? Demotes the ONE female who was on his leadership team and all the while pretends to interview people for her position even tho he knew he was promoting CC. It was a dick move. Like the emails he sends out to managers. Shaming. Not empowering whatsoever.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CC won't have success either. That region has shit access and crappy MC coverage. SB will get the last laugh.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Staci Balaney....by far the most deceptive person I've met in long time. I was on her "good side" if there is such a thing and I saw 1st hand how she treated me vs. my teammates. Surprise no one has reported her for or sued the company based on her interactions alone.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is a DM now and same small minded person she was before. Saw her team in FL and don't think any of them like her either. Heard she already lost a great rep that I knew and pushing another good one out. Seems like she has issues with solid people who threaten her. Unfortunate for DSI.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m shocked she’s still here. She should’ve given DSI and GN the middle finger long ago.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

had her for short time as manager, got out as soon as I could. She was as bad as they come, blame who ever in upper management you want. But good managers handle business and retain good people even in tough times with companies. She came with a bad wrap that held up. Surprised no one has sued company or her, recall her being very prejudiced towards some and against others. I didn't feel like I was in either category but didn't want to find out either.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sue for what, exactly??? Because she had favorites? Because she didn’t have favorites? I mean, come on!!! People want to sue for everything. It’s ridiculous.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give her a break already. She got demoted. That's not easy to deal with. If you actually knew her, you'd realize that she is a good person. There's an outer layer that rubs people the wrong way sometimes, but past that she is very caring. You'd have to get to know her to see what I mean.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was just a peach. Deff a good thing they canned her

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly there are very few who are privileged enough to get through that outer layer. Obviously she was not that great if most did not like her. A person can earn respect in the workplace without being liked. She doesn't seem to have either. Maybe that's why she was let go?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sued her for discriminating, sued company for not defending their other employees against her wrath, our other leaders are not like her so therefore other employees treated differently. Favorites are fine but when others are not being treated the same in professional place, it is wrong. I understand this job is subjective but we owe our teams development and growth not to be put in a place where dictatorship and fear rule the workplace. I even heard she hired her extended family members without anyone in company knowing, another one i heard that she hired friends kids. You can't tell me that she would treat them same as complete strangers, even as RD, her opinion was final. Whether or not her people were hired may or may not be true but there's always a basis when rumors are said. But fact is that she sucked.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Family members? That’s GN..GN hires family members, and possibly some mob connections if we’re going to make this story even better. Such a dumbass u are