re: impression

Discussion in 'Blood Centers of Wisconsin' started by Anonymous, Sep 29, 2014 at 2:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone interviewed with these guys recently? What was your impression of the opportunity? Culture?
    I was contacted about an opportunity and I am trying to decide whether or not to pursue it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: impression

I heard that they are using a very sleezy firm to do their recruiting.
    I think that reflects negatively on the company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I had the opportunity to speak with "them", Bud the Sales Manager, HR and Marketing Manager....spoke with BUD three times and got NO where...not sure what they are looking for. Bud sounds a bit unstable if you ask me.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have a lot of open positions posted on their website, yet I don't hear of anyone actually being hired! What do you think is going on with their hiring process?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that the Dude who runs the recruiting agency that they use appears to be as crazy as a shit house rat.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually the recruiting agency I USED was better than good ......but the company Blood Center was totally screwed up...agree with past post "not sure what they are looking for"

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure they are not looking for an MBA!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure they are not looking for twenty years of high level experience in the industry!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fatboy Bud was fired a few months ago. They go through bizdev guys there like dirty underwear

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW! He thought his sh*& didn't stink, good for them! How do you know he's FAT?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C-level needs to be completely replaced. A good start with recent changes in IT

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you need to be changed out punk

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll leave before you change me out ole man. Punk this!!