Re-Org is coming

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, May 13, 2017 at 6:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

June kids....polish up those resumes. Fake those crappy numbers....get going!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No so sure about that! Did you see the stock price yesterday? Up almost 3 bucks. Hmmmmmmm.....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats only due to oncology portfolio. AZ has to keep that stock price propped up. How? continue to cut costs in areas where the ROI isn't there and use that to bolster up more oncology clinical trials. Don't be naive. If you aren't in oncology, you aren't sh$&!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't be a fool- even Oncology is at risk with summer layoffs affecting all TA's, espcially Diabetes, Resp, CV and Onc- it will be MAJOR!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i have been hearing end of June. Could it be sooner. ? And do they give you any clue. I have only been here 2 months! What would the severance be if this does truly happen.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kmoeing if a reorg is coming is an unpredictable thing. The last two Midyear reductions were presented with pomp and circumstance but the bloodletting was minimal. It was a lot of hand wringing with no real tangible outcome.

Now that CNS debacle? It was quiet and swift like a ninja assassin. No one saw it coming and massive numbers were taken out in a matter of 5 mins.

So all this back n forth about June? Until you can leak and rival the swift, secret execution of the CNS take down, I will not believe a word I read on cafe pharma. Not one insider leaked the storm that was the CNS decimation.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Count on it but you will be the last to know. Even your manager doesn't know. Even your CBD doesn't know even though they will pretend to be connected and involved in making personnel decisions. The only difference between them and reps is they make a lot more money for doing nothing.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to go sit by a lake.....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The CBDs make a lot of money to write bullshit emails which they farm to DSMs.

Then DSMs scrub the emails

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think most people saw the CNS cut coming. But what surprised most was the way they first tried to move them into the cv team. It was "what?" Really? Then they, as said, did the quiet cut of the whole TA. Should have been done months or even years earlier but continued to mislead the ta with promises it wouldn't happen. A very sad and deceptive company is AZ. And very poor leadership.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was part of CNS. I remember when we had a national teleconference in Aug. where Sean and Matt explained how important the CNS sales force is to AZ. Also, how valued it was to the entire sales force and that we should hear Pascal talk about this sales team and how his face
    lights up when he talks about us....They even told us Pascal assured there would be jobs for CNS team. What a crock! The only reason his face lit up is because he saw dollar signs in the future of AZ by cutting this entire tenured sales team. I'm assuming the only reason we weren't cut in Aug. is because the timing wasn't quite right. So they made up a sales team to keep us calm and quiet until AZ was ready. People, these are the lies that will be told to you until AZ decides its time for YOU to go. Believe it. I've lived it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe they were really banking on the PAD indication to open doors in the endocrinologist space. It was a marketing miscalculation and thankfully by not getting approved, it slowed the erosion of the ESS relationships with endos by adding additional people in the call rotation. That being said, the endo relationships with ESS is definitely in jeopardy because AZ does not have anything valuable to offer other than share of voice. No new science or answers about our clinical programs or devices as demanded by these customers who are seeing advancements by our competition.

AZ had a respectable showing at the Endo meeting recently, but nothing will materialize label wise for another 6 mos or longer. By that time all products will be 3rd place players. In that spot, our selling staff is too large, Pss and specialty, to support the basic fight for respectability that we will be in.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok. Enough. Unless we have an email, teleconference, blah blah before June, as in next week, nothing is in the works for June. For smaller TA'S, like CNS, sure they can do stuff last minute. But when you tie into Diabetes, Respiratory, etc, with 1000's effected, that must be given much more warning. So,
    " hush little baby, don't say a word, june will surely pass with nothing heard"
    I don't think they have the guts to even try another layoff. Tenured reps are probably so "over it" by now they're like..."give me $$, get rid of me". Eventually, what snot nosed 22yo college grad would be stupid enough to even come to work here?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure. Just like last November when the first notice was a 7 am text from my dsm to be ready for a call at 10 announcing layoffs.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's coming... be ready!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR insider here!

Nothing I just love when it starts out like that. Makes me laugh! People nothing in June but could be august. So relax these people don't know shit.

Take it to the bank!!
    If you ask me how I know I will just lie and say I work in house or like my favorite I am with HR.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually this is correct...June- July reorg planning with announcements to field in August. Not going to be pretty, people.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be with HR. You write like you are illiterate and don't make any sense. Definitely an HR tool.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HQ source here. There is a lot of talk and rumors inside but nobody knows the truth but a select few. If your manager says they know, they are lying.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You lying lonely fool trolling 10 boards.