Re-Org is coming

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, May 13, 2017 at 6:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please start with the respiratory leaders. We all know things will eventually collapse under their own weight. Largest egos ever. Just put us out of our misery earlier

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bumped into Rudd today in the hall and asked him. He said there will definitely be some downsizing in sales mid year or so. He also said that he was going to offer Tosh a DSM role as he felt he was better suited for that. With the reps that remain, they are going to a 6 day work week, so they will be working on Saturdays to make up for lost PDEs.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Six days a week?, well, guess for most that'll be like one day a week. The definition of AZ layoffs is more attributed to q1,2, etc sales results. Pay attention, are our products beating expectations, or under performing? That should be indicative of how often and to what extent layoffs will be

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Expectations," that's hilarious. Whose expectations? AZ management or the ROTW?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Diabetes and respiratory underperforming so there is your target.

No one is safe from from the attempts to discredit and remove people prior to lessen the severance total cost

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not really fair to say a re-org is "coming". At AZ, the re-orgs never stop.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is such BS. Whoever believes this is an idiot. We are done with reorganizing for at least another year. Notice how the posters keep pushing back the date? Because they also know it's BS.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tosh said with the lack of PDEs we could be hearing about WARN coming this Friday. Buckle up, its going down in a few days.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i heard that too YIKES !!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tosh said to who? Chicken little?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These posts are fun to collect and the repost after the lay off, which is coming this year. If not in July definitely by year end.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask those who were told no new vehicle orders this Spring. Wait till August.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then you will be told...based on field input from the survey, here is an upgrade. You owe us $400 a Month.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I luv, luv, LUV when toshie goes down. mmmmmm

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have inside information and want to contribute. But I can't. I don't know what color the cat is and C.P won't let me post until I determine if the dog is on the left or the right. dang it all

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can help. It's not a cat, it's a green goat and the pillow is orange. And it's in the middle. Go ahead and post. Thanks.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop pretending like you are in the know. You are making a complete fool of yourself. Nothing is happening folks, get back to work.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thank you J&J for saving our jobs for little longer

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do realize all your "class effect" messaging hurts you now right? I wouldn't be so sure your job is saved.