READ THIS BEFORE YOU WORK HERE

Discussion in 'IQVIA Sales' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2013 at 6:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst ever, just look at Amarin!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So some contracts do not come with a company car?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quintiles is an extremely lucrative company. Interestingly, contract sales makes up a relatively small percentage of overall revenue. The real money is in clinical research. Quintiles is the largest CRO in the world. If you are fed up w Pharma sales, put your name in for a business development position. Much higher base salary w potential for big commissions.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, I work for Amarin. I took the job because everyone seems to question why I worked in contract sales. OK, now I am a "direct hire". Lucky me. I make a lower base, no car, virtually no bonus, no matching 401k. IMHO contract was certainly better than the train wreck I am part of.

5. #25 Anonymous, May 24, 2014 at 1:35 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2016 at 6:50 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The READ THIS BEFORE YOU WORK HERE is right on!

Always be looking because when they hire another Q rep and overfill the territory the Pharma company is using Q reps as pawns-- period!

A few contracts that always ended early only take if you have no other options and always be looking for another job

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you.
    Guard your self esteem like your life depended on it.

The most petty people on earth.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike Baker is the proud recipient of the 2016 Jerry Sandusky Sportsman of the Year Award....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True all, but it depends on the contract which can be a crapshoot unless you're not desperate and can be selective. My contract MC sucked (stay away from startups!) but I didn't have a lot of experience. At another franchise, I knew at least 4 Q reps that filled in for reps on leave. When those reps didn't return, the Qs went perm under great managers. Good reps will get the better gigs.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good reps don't get rewarded anymore in this industry, dummy.