Ready to launch HTX-011?

Discussion in 'Heron Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Apr 10, 2019 at 12:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kneel to CINV. Few weeks back pain folks were running around like they own this place and they own all the shared services folks who offered to help. Now you know who is the Daddy and who is getting you a paycheck for sitting around. Je..H.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think finally pain commercial team confessed how unprepared they were for the launch. I heard them point out so many things which will now be available at launch after all these delays. Thank FDA for delaying the launch and giving our commercial team more more and more time.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CINV keeping the lights on? Sustol is not even paying for janitor’s bills, and cinvanti got short life after emend Loe. If pain drug is not approved before Q4, no one is getting paid. Game over.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The key question now is, what did the FDA say was missing in the CRL and can it be fixed in a timely fashion? Hello manufacturing team, anybody home? No sense rushing to get our ducks in a row if we have no product to sell!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doubtful the corrections can be made in 3 months as very minor delays take 3 months for a response back from the FDA. The best to hope for realistically is 6 months, which will put the date of hire in November and training in December. Launch in 2020.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we had a shot at some exparel managers, h.r. and honchos decided to go with “their people.” So stupid.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check your experience at the door. We only hire Cadence f**ktards here. Even Sean R VP of HR is a Cadence f**ktard. You don't stand a chance!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t know much about Cadence but isn’t CMC head JA also from there. Isn’t CMC the reason for the CRL? You guys should know from biology class that too much inbreeding causes genetic mutations. Why don’t you stop being so lazy and try recruiting from better companies next time.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too funny how they're talking about establishing a great culture. How can that be possible when they
    hired a whole bunch of Cadence screwballs who do nothing but complain complain complain. Loser atmosphere already. We are off to another bad start. Please hire some non complainers

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The culture in this company can never be changed. Remember RR, he left but whoever is remaining in that group thinks they are the new RR. Treating people like trash. The CRL is a slap in their faces, now the free option money is gone let’s see how many stick around.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel for the pain franchise DMs. They came here to manage a district and people, heard they will be calling on accounts now. It’s like instant demotion, greed is not good all the time.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think that is great! Now the DM's will really know how difficult and hard it is in a hospital environment these days. Most are shut down. They get to keep their salaries and go back to being a manager when the time is right. The best managers should have every single provider profile with all the pertinent contact information including personal emails. They should have all names of pharmacy and all names of every memeber of the P&T committees for every hospital system. This is a blessing because now they can acquire all this information for their reps. If they don't do this and just do crappy print outs from the internet, then they are crappy managers.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've had number of interactions with these Cadence folks. They are very good at identifying everything that others do wrong, but no good at owning anything they do wrong or could do better. I'm already feeling like this is going to be a finger-pointing culture

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...says the idiot that trolls this board because he was passed on the job. Jealous much? You need therapy. Move on.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only Heron employees looking like idiots at this point. WHEN are you going to fix the CRL???!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. I wish Mike Mathews and his Cadence f**ktards would stop trying to excuse their behavior by pretending we are desperate people trying to find a job. WE ARE HERON EMPLOYEES TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WTF YOU ARE STILL EMPLOYED. If the CRL was so easy to fix why haven't we seen a response?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A typical Cadence response. Name Call. Own nothing. Lash out.

Yea. This is going to work....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the OTHER idiot...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are right LOL . You can't stop trolling LOL

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is so apparently obviously the dude that keeps making the "Cadence" reference is a loser that got passed on. He leaves several messages and it is all the same person.