Real $$$

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Mar 21, 2019 at 12:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that the latest contest du jour has been announced by the carnival barker and “millions” committed to the sales teams and merit “increases” coming with our annual reviews, can we please talk about some REAL dollars hitting our checks every two weeks?? You want to impress me on a conference call and make me “unstoppable” big guy... pay us like the specialty reps you claim us to be. We’ve weathered the storm for you, grown the product portfolio, and launched your new products - now hit my base pay with something more substantial than 2-3%. You have repeatedly told us that we work for the premier GI company in the industry and we have an elite sales team, I agree with both of those, yet we are compensated with a salary like a fresh-faced college graduate. Make this right and watch how much more engaged your teams become.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for being a loyal employee, but the bottom line is this; they just don’t care. They say they do, but they don’t. It’s evident by the turnover. You, me, all field sales reps. The way to make a significant jump in pay is to move along to another company. And guess what? That new company will tell you that you are a specialty rep, in a premier organization and you can make a lot of bonus money as well. Rinse and repeat.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thata why I left for synergy. Sucks to be back here but I make way more than you guys.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s try this again.

You dummies haven’t seen a decent bonus in over a year. And last time I checked, all your Synergy stock was worthless. As in worth nothing. Nada. Zip.

You don’t make more than Salix reps.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, what is the average Salix salary?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salary isnt the discussion point.
    A lot of us made a ton in bonus in 2018.
    Some made more in Q4 than the yearly target bonus was at Synergy. Make it apples to apples if you are going to start a pissing match.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This, what does the W2 say? That’s all that matters.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Carolyn Logan was still running the show, 95% of you wouldn’t be here. Real money? Talk to any of the original 75, they’ Tell you what real money looked like. For the last 10 years, Salix has lost its heart and soul. The top GI sales force, look in the mirror and say to yourself, who really cares. If you’re happy with your manager and you’re making money then you’re in the top 10% of what everyone really wants, if not, NO person is making you stay. Thank you, Scott Plesha.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good ol CL the channel stuffer.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too funny - I was thinking the same thing. AD and CL could make it happen. Silver Oak for all....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love Silver Oak! How far we've come...from Silver Oak and Cakebread to 2 Buck Chuck.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take a look at the PTD reports tomorrow. Count the number of people at plan for each brand. The “real money” is concentrated in the hands of about 11 reps per GI tower. And if you really looked at your goals, you would see that Q3 isn’t going to be any better.

Salaries for anyone hired the last three years suck. Now the bonus pool is drying up. Anyone else here feel like they are part of an “elite GI specialty sales team?”

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nailed it

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True specialty reps are sitting on salaries above $120,000. How many GI reps here are below $80,000? We are glorified primary care reps with five people living in pods calling on the same doctor. We’ve been diminished the Valeant way.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody on Futura has hit target since Q3 last year. We get jerked around every fucking quarter with bag mix and goal changes. And now we get that dog Plenvu in the bag. Awesome.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the resignations rolling in. Tells the story.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck the PTD report and Tableau

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck the PTD report and Tableau

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is this the funniest thing I've seen all week. Lmfaoooo