Realignment 2017

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Aug 8, 2017 at 12:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As an ABL I can confirm to you all we know nothing of realignment this fall. However I will also confirm that last year we knew nothing until the day before. I will share that rumors are rampant with folks I know in Bridgewater that there will be a realignment similar to last fall and more ABL's impacted this time.

I would recommend hang on and keep your options open because many reading this will not be around in 2018.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Praise Jesus!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard an RBL make a very similar statement recently.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ABL and reps will be effected in realignment. Count on it. Happy labor day

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does any of the chatter involve voluntary separation with severence?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Negative the company tried this in 2011 didn't get many volunteers.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah yeah I hear that all the time. They tried to sell affrezza in 2015 and that didn't work either. Failure never stops Sanofi from repeating mistakes. Ever. Yet on this one point they will not be deterred. I'm calling bulls hit flag. They aren't doing it because they would rather pay zs 4 trillion to drop names in a hat. So fucking dumb. Let people that have balls to stay. ..stay. Let those who are picking off their own flesh due to stress leave. It's not that complicated

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will this include Lloyd, Napoleon and MS......we're hoping so!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree but not gonna happen. Didn't you buy discounted stock earlier this year?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no of course not lol not sure what that has to do with anything but unless it was discounted to free the answer is hell no

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any info from Bridgewater? Someone must know something. Please?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im sure they'll LET you leave right now. Nothing stopping you. What you're really asking for is for someone to pay to allow you to quit and still get paid.

If I were Sanofi I'd never do this except for people who want to retire. Great people with options leave, quickly get another job, and double dip. The marginal performers with no better options hang on for dear life, and the already marginal sales force on average becomes worse.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is that Authoritarian Personality Disorder going for you? You are a fucking moron. How do INF do you extrapolate "asking for someone to pay to allow you to quit and still get paid" from a conversation about voluntary severance? Severance is paid because you are being severed. Ask Kaplan you little moron.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So why do CEO's get millions when they are severed? And I'm taking about the ones with failed performances. How does that work?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Severance and voluntary severance are not the same. When you are severed, you don't have a say in the matter, and they pay you because you were cut loose. Voluntary severance is when you choose to quit but somehow feel entitled to a paycheck. I'm sorry that you don't understand the difference or the implications.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Voluntary severance = package = buyout.

Happens all the time in many industries, public service, non-profits.

It's a motivation to have overpaid people like me retire earlier than anticipated.

Nobody's entitled to shit. Let's see where you wind up when you're 60.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again at this time there is no discussion of voluntary severance