Realignment announcement date

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Aug 15, 2017 at 10:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would a company go to all the legal expense of a non compete when you have no impact on sales?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly right. The companies that aggressively enforce noncompetes do so because the employee has valuable customer relationships that are potentially beneficial to a competitor. With the decline of relationship selling and the rise in formulary driven prescribing, there are few pharma jobs where a particular salesman has a significant impact.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Severance packages can vary greatly from one restructure to another. I know this for a fact! You won't know what the severance consists of until after the layoff announcements are made. Remember sereverance packages are voluntary. The company is not mandated to offer severance. They do because it's the industry standard.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a good troll, I'll give you that. But you don't know shit. They would be shamed to the extent that nobody would want to work here again.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is actually true..they do vary and they are not mandatory at this point things have gotten so shitty there is no tellin what they could do..the OP is probably a troll though lol

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Non-compete agreements. I signed one a few years ago as part of getting a large bonus to stay with a company during a buyout. I still left, got a job working in diabetes, kept the money from the bonus, and never heard a word. I asked an attorney about it and he said they really don't hold up in court. Just my experience.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any updates?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4th Quarter as usual.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so some reps have accounts still in their Veeva and some don't. Did they screw up again and update Veeva accounts and territories before the re-alignment announcement?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahaha...classic. Good going guys. What a company (borat accent).

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please put us out of our misery! What's the timeline?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

U cant be miserable if you don't leave the house. Great company...pay with no work. Love this place.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know that it's got REALLY BAD here when people don't even give a shit about bitching on CP anymore. Posts on Sanofi have dramatically slowed down. The Sanofi boards will soon join the others in the lost civilizations thread aka graveyard. Bridgewater offices will soon look like a ghost town similar to the Chernobyl disaster. Gray skies, old tattered children's plastic dolls with no heads laying on the ground, dirty dusty desks and chairs turned upside down, trash blowing in the wind, smell of death and disaster. Dreadful. Gray. Hopeless.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is this still happening??

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah- we all know that something is happening...it's just a matter of when. What happened to those stating this was going down BEFORE the POA's? Where's all their insight now? Not to say it couldn't happen. It just seems like something more would have come out by now. Guess we wait til mid December again, like last year! Anyone have any real info???

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mmmmmhummmm...that's right, you know what I'm saying

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. Actually I don't know what you're saying!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any news?