Realignment Call Today !

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Nov 28, 2018 at 9:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you hearing ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

better start saying your goodbyes to your syneos counterparts, coz if their non imbedded they good as gone.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Embedded is the wave of the future. Jobs posted for it. Are we keeping the 50 Long-Term Care?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

with primary care calling on more cards now i see the cvi reps days are numbered.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I am hearing there are two calls scheduled for CSOs tomorrow (Syneos) 4pm and 4:30pm Eastern.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pretty sure 400 call is gone. im on 430 call, regardless of the outcome im gone. fuck this company. worst experience of my life.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am also on 4:30 call.

Where are you hearing about the 4pm call and why are they gone?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ive talked to a couple different syenos reps who work in territories where there are two syneos reps, and they're on different calls. myself included, my syneos partner is on 400 call. no reason to do that other than kiss of death.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am the sole Syneos rep in my district. I’m on the 4:30 call. Unless of course, it turns out that is the “Bad” call......

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what happened?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10 out of 13 gone in my district. Not sure about embedded but the call today referred to talent managers which is specific to their team. So I think embedded reps got hit hard as well.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is awful. This business is so unstable.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20% of the Syneos contract got whacked. It was a bloodbath. And it came out of nowhere. This industry is fucked. If Satan were a CEO, this would be his business plan.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! I've been laid-off 3 times in the past 7 years and it sucks! The job search this last time was brutal and it took me nearly a year to secure a new gig in the industry. The lay-off is bad enough, but the job search these days is the worst for most unemployed reps. I'm back employed with a manufacturer now and I have a side gig (evening work a few nights a week and occasional weekends) to make extra and to ensure against the possibility of future lay-off and unemployment. Every pharma rep should have a back-up plan that provides an additional revenue stream, or at least a viable employment option should it be needed. The industry is volatile (and has been for years), is in decline (it's shrinking - shedding more jobs every year than it adds), and job searches are more competitive and difficult than ever. Good luck to everyone displaced.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if anyone else thinks their safe, theyre not. invokana is dead, the best days of xarelto are behind us, and theres nothing down the pipe. cvm is dying. if you wernt today, dont worry youll be 6 months from now.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What division and where?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many? Not like this is a surprise

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they wouldnt tell us how many on the call, but he did say 20%. by my estimation it was around 100 or so. maybe more. this contract wont survive 2019.