Reality

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Aug 13, 2017 at 7:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My first post. I enjoy reading the information that you idiots post. None of you know shit and have little to no knowledge of anything relevant to the future of Salix just like ME! Hundreds of large Companies operate in the red for years. Salix is doing better than it was. Is it enough? Who knows - certainly not any of you. What I do know is GI has a lot of dead weight just like Magnifica. Best Guess would be Polaris turned over to the Magnifica managers to form the PC division (Most are good managers). Some Magnifica reps will be let go, replaced by the Polaris rep if they are beter. Insome cases they aren't so the Polaris rep will be cut. Salix will end up cutting some Mag and some Polaris reps. Regarding GI - They will streamline get rid of the bad ones and increase the size of the geographies. You want to keep your job, stay ranked in the top 25% consistently. Now some smart ass please respond with a stupid response to my logical post. I'll enjoy another beer while I read it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

salix is a great company

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You dipshit. Drink more beer when your updating the shitty resume you have.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ding Ding we have a winner. We were waiting for your useless response!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not hardly. Walked out of an interview with a DM last week. She was an absolute joke and was full of herself. Made me realize my current role was better then anything Galix could possibly offer.