Reason why stock price is dropping.....

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Jul 18, 2016 at 11:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock IS NOT dropping because of the rumor of a debt restructuring or DIP financing as all of this is KNOWN information that the company mentioned in Q1 earnings release as action items they would be exploring.

The stock is dropping a week or so BEFORE Q2 earnings is going to be released. It is common for pending poor earnings to result in stock price drops prior to the actual day of earnings. This is common for stocks in general and not just a Pernix thing. So this is exactly what investors are seeing now. Smart investors and institutions are selling prior to the pending poor earnings report going public on August 4th (now delayed to August 9th I hear).

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HMMM I wonder why...I mean this is the most amazing place to work with leadership that values everyone all day every day...and the products are off the charts....Why would we ever fall apart

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If deep micromanagement of DM’s worked, we’d be a fortune 25. Those two should take a remedial course in working with human beings.