Reata Pharmaceuticals is preparing for their build-out

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Jun 16, 2019 at 2:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Building rewarding relationships
    We proudly offer a comprehensive benefits package to our employees and their families. Our team members are critical to our success, and we strive to provide significant value through our compensation and benefit programs. In addition to competitive salaries and an innovative work environment, Reata employees are offered:

• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
    • Health savings accounts
    • Free enrollment to Compass Professional Health Services, which helps employees understand and obtain the full value of healthcare benefits
    • 401k savings plan and individual advisory service
    • Company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance
    • Tuition reimbursement
    We believe that balancing work and life can improve health, productivity, and overall happiness. Our employees receive ample paid time off and a generous holiday schedule.

https://reatapharma.com/careers/job-listings/

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can we apply? Any positions covering northwest, closer to Idaho?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an absolute moron, we know who you are now, you are not performing with achieving your sales quotas. Hurry home and put that Antifa mask on and join your buddies in violent protest as someone is attempting to speak some reason at a square in Boise.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell are you babbling about? No one and I mean no one is really performing at opko renal when you compare us to most professional pharmaceutical companies. Our top performer is their bottom performer. Pitiful!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just like in college: a 2 at 10 is a 10 at 2. Or, at a former company: just suck less.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reata is looking to hire a Nephrology National Sales Director. Kirk, have you applied already?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope your not out of your mind and just trying to be funny.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would you really put this past that manager to hang their own employee out there and then try to use this fictitious garbage as ammo to get rid of their own rep? Wouldn’t shock me at all from what I’ve heard!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which manager: West, Midwest, or Great Lakes?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s quite a bit of Kirk left over in that group of managers. It’s simplest a damn shame!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, true dat! One of these managers speaks poorly about the new NSD to their reps. “Kirk would have done it this way or that way”. If Patty only knew.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t kid yourself, she knows......

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If she knows, is she good with it? This humble RSS is sick to my stomach, and am looking for the first available flight outta here.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KM new NSD at Reata, just announced.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO “F” in way. He is the worst nsd ever!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to short that stock! Batten down the hatches Reata reps! A big gaseous cloud of 3 Rules is headed your way!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha you fucks!!!! So glad i didnt pursue. Incompetent manager and regional manager as well

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He has pulled the wool over the eyes of the Reata people that interviewed him. Sad day for the reps and others around him. His laugh alone will make you sick!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol! Nice one KM! April Fool's Day has already passed.