REBELS_ are you ready for_US

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Aug 27, 2019 at 10:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excited for the future ahead!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know the email stated that we are not to share the name with people outside of NNI.
    Are we allowed to share the name with the DCS2s?

Being that, the email didn’t go to them.

Welcome to the .

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats on you

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it did.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF is wrong with you people.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re going to be sadly disappointed when oral GLP-1 is relegated to usage exactly like an SGLT-2 inhibitor. Virtually identical clinical results. Good luck with that!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you sure about that? :)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. I’m sure.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 2s are gone, chopping block coming up again and the 2's are the ones getting hit!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no need to promote insulin anymore. We should have abandoned it last year.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But when? I'd like this over with ASAP.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company will screw up reimbursement and every pbm will make patients step thru injectable glp-1 or cheaper oral.

Book it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s see, you google ‘Novo Nordisk’ Trademark “RYBELSUS”, and lo and behold, what comes up???!!!!!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rebellion:
    Only some of the sales force launches it. Stupid. They go away TWICE stupid. If you go away once why go away again. So tired of the nonsense. Tired of reading the news feeds with all the videos, this is a 'me me me me ' organization. The level of bullshit has pushed the meter. I dont want another conference call, webinar, news feed, bah bah bah bah on mindless nuisance.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you’ve gotten spoiled. You’re getting paid $120k per year with a company car to do virtually nothing besides mindless busy work. Just quiet down and cash the checks. This fucking job is EASY!