Rebiotix

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by anonymous, Jan 11, 2022 at 8:23 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haven't seen any updates on here for RBX2660 or RBX7455 in a while. I hear recruiting has started for a potential salesforce and product launch. Anyone have any detailed info?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, 25 years of superstar performance in GI

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rebiotix is a ridiculous product shoved down Ferring’s throat by a bald head sh$tbag. It will 2nd to market and a worse profile. It’s true shit

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have an idea what the comp structure is?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares, 5 other companies are launching the same product, Ferring will push this back like they do every other product. They will fill you head with “how successful” RBX is going to be and it will be a bust like everything else. Did I mention it’s lead by Narcissistic asshole LF that no one respects. Good luck with that POS.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rebiotix is literally a POS. Sadly so are the management and company

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can you say it’s piece of sh$t.
    I guess you missed the South Park episode on the fecal transplant. Very power! Please refer to it as the “Spice.”
    Is Ferrings “Spice” coming from Tom Brady? In South Park everyone wanted Tom Bradys “Spice” and it did wonders.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are interviews going this week?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a sh&t show for a sh&t product managed by sh&t people.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On this memorial weekend we should give thanks to the r*****s who think selling sh$t pills is a good idea. Thank you Ferring r***** Management

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have the Spice.
    Remember to wash your hands after handling the Spice.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ferring senior management are responsible for making the “spice” so don’t shake their hands.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d like to work for Ferring making Rebiotix. Eat at the nice cafeteria and sh!t my self all day. I’d be a star employee

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are we doing out here?… a lot of nothing from corporate, I don’t trust them. Especially with the history of this company… thoughts?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not worry Spice Nation our sh:t don’t stink! T Brady producing the Spice everyday.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is for commercial patients.

Medicare and Medicaid patients get the Ragans spice

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sales force has an amazing challenge on their hands; selling sh?t by way of shoving it your as€ while keeping a straight face. You’’ll make more money as a sh?t donor

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what are the hospital reps doing all day? Besides costing $$$$$

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hospital reps are busy making product; 4-5 sh!ts per day. Ragans takes inventory….sh!tty job

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seres is going to kick Rebiotix’ ass