Recall our blades suck

Discussion in 'Verathon' started by Anonymous, Nov 16, 2012 at 5:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Piece of crap plastic !!! Hope they did not injure too many people breaking off in their mouth.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have hurt a lot of patients. Look at the openings in Acute care they have never been this high. Even PP is rumored to be disemboweled. dont expect Roper to accept this poor of results

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know whats going on regarding the lawsuit against Verathon?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Round two of recalls on the blades. What a shocker!!! They are made in CHINA POS. hopefully no one died this time.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Canada - Jackass.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Canadian made with Chinesse quality worth every penny of $5,000. What a rip off!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was at a account that is fed up with all the recalls they r looking at cmac
    This sucks we need to get our azz together and start taking back market share

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our blades are fine. Its never about the terr its all about the rep
    Work your as off or get put on plan. Its that simple no excuses
    I worked hard and blew out my number with glide scope for 3 years and now i am at 89% and told today I am on plan
    This is a great company wouldn't you agree
    All the mangers have their heads up their &@&!@

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No ceo, no vp of sales . All major decions made by hr and finance that are clueless. Products dont even work . Run fast

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are on a perf improvement plan and you're 89%?!?! I thought they only did that below 70%. What is going on there? I left months ago. Thank god.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know I have to be at 100 within the next 3 months

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cry baby
    Just go sell something I was on plan it acuttaly got me off my asss!!!
    Sometimes its a good thing. It motavated me

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

89% on plan. NO WAY. Esp during a recall and when selling old products that are overpriced. How about corporate goes and invents something for us to sell. In the north and no one to sale to and customers are getting tired of the recalls with no new stuff.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Found out today from manager that the new product we are going to launch in jan could not get fda approved so we will have to keep pushing glidescope
    Dip shittt management
    They can go suck it

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are no new products. They arenot buying anything new either. The private practice product is the 1st and last product they will buy. Doesnt sound like it is any good. 2015 is the targeted date for an upgrade on bladerscan and glidescpe. Time to leave.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am looking everyday now the downfall is coming

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Manager never works!!

Just found out that another batch of recalls is coming on different lots of GS blades.
    Good timing Verathon Since Roper took over we had nothing but recalls.
    Management blows and Roper has no idea that these guys sit home all day and work out and go to games and do only about 5 hours of work called conference calls.
    The last time my manager did a field ride to see what's going on was back in Jan.
    I literally talk to him maybe twice a month for about 5 min.
    They don't care why should they big money with no work.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

worst medical company around . roper buys companies that are all disposable and repeat business companies . the verathon purchase was a mistake . they dont know what to do with 100 plus reps . pretty clear . the next 2 years - will be moved over to distributors to lower overhead . no leadership at the corp office . no future new products . if you are not interviewing - you are an idiot .

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, this about sums it up. If you are looking to come to Verathon because a recruiter told you that avg income is over 200k then you are either an idiot or dumb. (see what i did there)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much do you make there
    They said acute care said reps are making 200k on low end average is 260 and top 25% are all over 300k is that accurate