Recent activity

Discussion in 'RS Medical' started by Anonymous, Oct 26, 2013 at 9:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great to hear Barb Konsin is now leading HR. She will make the necessary changes to reinforce the strategy of JK. The future looks great!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That last statement would be laughable if it wasn't so sad. This is clearly the end of RS. You install your wife with zero HR experience to manage human resources. I am sure the employees feel comfortable discussing there concerns with the ceo's wife. Barb has as much credibility as she has common sense, John Konsin and Barb do make the perfect couple. Idiots.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree - great move making Barb Head of HR - she is very qualifierd and will provide superior leadership. She will lead the reorganization and with the leadership of JK - we will contniue to be the #1 in all Medical Device.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Totally agree - great move making Barb Head of HR - she is very qualifierd and will provide superior leadership. She will lead the reorganization and with the leadership of JK - we will contniue to be the #1 in all Medical Device."

Ok I'll bite. Please tell us how Barb is "qualifierd' to be HR Manager, or a "leader". I am serious. please tell me what qualifications Barb has as an HR manager and leader. By the looks of the spelling Barb's qualiferdcations will continiue to make RS #2.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think rsm would be very happy to be #2 ... my guess is they're a lonnnnng way from #2.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR is currently a disaster. I had simple questions about insurance. Barb is arrogant condescending and is clearly not very bright. Another example of John Konsin's incompetence.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? She's not qualifierd?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pain Cream

The company is so blind to its own employees that some of them are selling pain creams with the DME they already can't sell anymore. Last time any good company allowed employees to do this was never. I even heard they haven't pain out expenses in quite a while and they no longer are giving mileage reimbursement, just a car allowance. This company is nowhere near #2. All the smart people have abandoned ship and are in way better places now. RS Sucks!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JK is planning a massive reorganization and bringing in some top people from Smith & Nephew. This is exciting and we are going to blast the competition! We are winners - and JK is the best!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This last post just makes me giggle ... you are REALLY underestimating our intelligence or I have really overestimated yours.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DUI W/O a vehicle. RS is sooooo yesteryear.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wasn't John fired from Smith and Nephew? I can just imagine what employees would follow a employee who was a failure.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so sad it's laughable. I met with a large placement/headhunter group recently. In no uncertain terms...they told me to hide my tenure at RS, that it would be a serious detriment to my resume. RS is so tainted in the eyes of other Device and DME companies that I would have a difficult time getting hired. They said it would be much better to just show that time as 1099. When our ex-management are taking jobs as field reps with other companies...literally going down the ladder, that speaks volumes. Nobody wants RS people unless it's for a bargain price in an entry position. The smart ones bailed out 2 or 3 years ago. Who in their right mind would want or trust JK to chart their futures?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that that Genpac company fired RS Medical as a customer… I couldn't stop laughing. Fuck you anyone in management at Rs Medical. You lying, cowardly ,stupid bastards fucked me over but it was a blessing in disguise. To the above poster..I know first hand that recruiters know RS Medical is a bullshit company and in most cases immediately gets your resume thrown out when going for a real device sales job. I can't believe anyone with half a brain is still there.