Recent Departures

Discussion in 'Heron Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Aug 22, 2017 at 9:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The birds are dropping!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MJ, MY, SC... Who's Rob going to run off next?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heron will be done by 2nd Quarter of 2018. They won't be bought and the company will financially crumble. You don't win with poor leadership and shit drugs. I would never work at that place. It's not worth going to jail for Rob Rosen people. He's a criminal and let's hope prison makes him pay for all his violations he's committed to women and employees. Rob belongs locked up with a large bar of soap to make his experience more comfortable when he takes what he deserves.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rob is a sad excuse for a leader. When will Barry realize he is pure sleeze?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MY and SC are a loss. Macey only reduced the bar tab.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep having them Macey... at least he was smarter then most and got out of this place. Take me, take me, take me.... please.

We have BM who doesn't know what he's doing and some new guy that is super creepy on the phone trying run operations. We never hear from Jesse and Rob should just take a bullet so Heron can finally celebrate about something positive.

Barry... if you are reading this please stop the madness.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about Tara? it's who you know.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't get it. Yes, Sustol is a crappy product that no one really wants to write. But you somehow managed to sell the hell out of it in Q2, and your pain product is looking like it might actually be something worth selling.

So why the glum commentary here about departures and how much things suck?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

• Idiot from above...
    • only 5-6 accounts truly purchasing
    • We pay them to do it $$$$$$
    • Entire staff complains when they see me
    • This rise in sales will not continue
    • I wish any sucker would buy this place

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah. I don't think so. That kind of sales jump doesn't come from just a handful of accounts. I hate to say it, but perhaps more accounts are actually using this dog? If so, maybe you complainers should find out why and replicate what those reps are doing. For the sake of my shares in you guys, which I do regret buying, I would hope you'd do at least that.