recordings

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Nov 14, 2018 at 5:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Knock, knock...

Ring, ring...

Urgy says it is all made up

Not giving specifics...HE SAID

He will not get the ring, ring...

He will get the early morning, knock, knock...

Open The Door NOW...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A ring or a knock would be a pleasant diversion from your vague, meant to imply something but who knows what, hourly anonymous message board posts. Grow a set, son. If you have something to say, then stand up and say it. To me, your imaginary “authorities”, your mother, who cares. No chance of that happening though. You were always a weasel and a coward.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The business was contaminated

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will never be given specifics

Try to talk like an intelligent person

Hope this helps

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s because you are delusional and this is all a nonsense. Go ahead son, spell it all out for us. We are waiting............

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has been spelled out already, who are you calling a weasel? Why would specifics be spelled out on a public forum? besides, you know exactly what was done by others including yourself.

Personally, I don't care what other people get out of this, outsiders know nothing, but you do.

So the twisting and turning is killing you, how could it not?

You will get the Knock, Knock...

the ring, ring is for the people who have a chance.

I was going to say good luck, but I don't really mean that.

According to the statute, it is between 36 - 84 months, WOW

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Why would specifics be spelled out in a public forum” asks the person who authored a thread on this public forum titled “why I must tell the truth”. There’s that and of course the fact that you can’t STFU about “crimes” having been committed and the “truth” needing to be told while simultaneously avoiding any specifics and calling on others to “investigate”. Wow indeed, son. Hope this helps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every self centered individual should get what they deserve, then maybe their outlook in life may change

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Panera-Gate. I have heard of this scandal.

Does it bring back memories?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is nothing!!! The info is exactly where it needs to be. Yes, you do need to tell the truth and the basis for every single thread that speaks of your (or everyone) malfeasance is exactly that, the truth.
    This is why you have not stopped.
    You brought all this attention on yourself.

Next time, you would be better off minding your own business and not concern yourself with unfounded rumors. It would also help if you think before opening your mouth.

You will post something stupid, I am giving you advice that you should really live by, if you had, you would not be in this position.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You ask yourself why post the truth

The answer ??????????

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I absolutely love the denials. Btw, you will get the official specifics during discovery, you will need to wait till then.

However, it is advantageous for complete honesty with your chosen attorney. This means everything, not half the story.

You know this is real, ask someone in billing that you might know..

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HOPE THIS HELPS

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We thought it odd at first basement boy, but you are absolutely correct. On the advice of counsel, we will answer any and all questions posed to us here, on this anonymous message board and we will not ask about, or expect to be told specifics or details from anyone. We will wait patiently for those to be presented in further proceedings. Hope this helps.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Google the names

Bernard Bentley M.D. of East Hampton

Tea Kaganovich of Brooklyn

Ramazi Mitaishvili of Brooklyn

They thought the same way as many of you fools think. Read the articles

Hope this helps

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your intuitive powers are almost magical. To fully understand the thought process of otherwise unknown individuals in a news article and to accurately attribute similar motives to others on an anonymous message board is astonishing. Have you considered working with the FBI to solve missing person cases? This kind of stuff is right out of the matrix, son. I bet you know what value meal a customer is going to order before they even know themselves. You should ask the manager at Burger King for a raise. Hope this helps.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO

I know why you're here, I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. ... The answer is out there, basement boy. It's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read the article and see if anything makes sense.
    Just another greedy selfish pig that got caught

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another fool with wishful thinking