recordings

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Nov 14, 2018 at 5:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steve is out speaking with clients. In some cases he is acting as if he is still with Quest.
    Andy preparing technology offerings, oh and laS, he is sitting back and deciding what he is going to do with his life going forward. WINK,WINK.

Some former Shiel rep(s) going to be facebof new organization. Former VP has everything figured out.

Question is, what will Quest do about it?

You are probably correct.... Nothing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They do not know what day of the week it is let alone worrying what Sal and his crew is doing?
    I assume his I.T. Crew will be joining him soon. Andy K cannot do it all by himself. There will be plenty of electronic medical records to move over to new lab. Besides he has that figured out to make attractive so the office cannot say no. The guy is always creative.

HEY QUEST

GOOD LUCK TRYING TO STOP HIM!

LMFAO

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow but I do agree with everything written

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a life son

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They do not know what day of the week it is let alone worrying what Sal and his crew is doing?
    I assume his I.T. Crew will be joining him soon. Andy K cannot do it all by himself. There will be plenty of electronic medical records to move over to new lab. Besides he has that figured out to make attractive so the office cannot say no. The guy is always creative.

HEY QUEST

GOOD LUCK TRYING TO STOP HIM!

LMFAO

That New Jersey lab (Accu-Ref) with offices in other parts of the country is the LEGAL way of getting around the BS non-employment agreement for the creative mind.He will claim taking time off and working in another state.You cannot believe that lie? I wonder why Quest would not hire private investigators? They would uncover the facts that would give the authority to the attorneys to get the lawsuits for breach of contract in motion.The employees who quit in Nov, Dec, Jan or got fired are on his team and not honoring there non-compete or their non-employment.They all on payroll as we speak

Try to do some homework and you will be amazed at the results.Every student has or had a great professor.The little man learned from the best in the past 21 years.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you imagine if Michael Cohen recorded Donald Trump or any one of his children telling him to lie to Congress. Wow, that would end his Presidency.
    This really must be scary for all involved. Nothing worse than your own voice when saying something illegal or unethical. That brings people down, all the way down.
    However, everyone involved will be given a parden. Good for them, most people who get in trouble will never have that option.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes yes can u imagine :rolleyes:

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trump and Little man are very similar.

Lets take a look

1. Very Successful
    2. Money and properties
    3. Big ego
    4. Smart
    5. Creative
    6. Innocent
    7. Team player
    8. Loyal to his people
    9. Competitive
    10.Winner

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you forgot to mention the innocent people they harm

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pelosi and Schumer are learning a lesson about a person who is powerful!

Quest will learn the same way

Little man is just as POWERFUL

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% accurate statement

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When does the game change?

Tic toc

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I assume 6 months

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to hit the night job

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s Tuesday morning, son. Now we all know that you are a sensitive guy that needs to constantly express his feelings, but if you really care about Quest Diagnostics, how about putting in an honest days work and reporting back to us on your progress? The Shiel situation is and always has been out of your control, beyond your scope of influence and well above your ability to comprehend. Try to work with what you have. Hope this helps.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only a fool thinks this funny game is over

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The passion of an idiot who wants to believe his bullshit. He does understand there can be MAJOR issues.

Cannot accept the defeat

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth will be accepted eventually

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s Wed morning, son. Now we all know that you are a sensitive guy that needs to constantly express his feelings, but if you really care about Quest Diagnostics, how about putting in an honest days work and reporting back to us on your progress? The Shiel situation is and always has been out of your control, beyond your scope of influence and well above your ability to comprehend. Try to work with what you have. Hope this helps.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth will be accepted eventually

When?