Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if offers went out today?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offer letters were scheduled to be sent out today. Why the delay?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IV Meloxicam is a complete joke. Whoever ends up taking a position with them is in for the biggest rude awakening surprise of a bad move. All Of the hiring managers are degenerates from other companies= telltale sign Its not a good strong company with a good strong product to be launched.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wait. You don't think an IV NSAID with the magic of cox 2 like properties and offered once a day for $60 will sell. That's crazy talk.
    Look at the history:
    Pfizer aMd dyloject sold for almost 2 years and reduced price from $12 to$5 before pulling the plug. Total sales 1.4 million.
    Cumberland sells about 6
    Million $ a year for its NSAID after 10 years in market at $15 a dose

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NSAID is not easy sell and it is about price. Toradol owns market at less than a dollar per dose and anesthesia and PACU love it toradol. Surgeons love it too. Pharmacy will not work with you anything above $1. It was a battle for both cumberland 10 years and ofirmev 10 years and both sales forces are gone or almost gone.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is that arrogant prick Ivan?? What a tool!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s an arrogant prick who thinks he’s all that but has NO business being here. Doesn’t have a clue about this market. Got hired for obvious reasons ... Sayonara!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karma ! No approval for Recro.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow.... bitter much??! What do you mean Karma? The team at Recro is top notch and some of the best-hearted in this industry. High-work ethic team who wants to sell a great product that truly fills a need for patients and be rewarded for putting in the hard work. Not sure who you are but I’d bet you were cut and are just bitter. Recro has had a set-back but will come out with an approval in the end like many other start-ups in the past. Just going to take a few months longer. I wish Recro all the best bc it’s a great company. The stock price is a steal if not for anything else but their CDMO at this point. By the way I don’t work for Recro even though it may sound like it..... I just know a lot of them well and they’ll kill it once they launch.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that is funny above someone drinkin koolaid doesn’t know postop market well.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saw this coming and agree with he/she the pacu postop is owned by generic toradol
    - former medical director anesthesiology

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Curious....What "obvious reason" are you referring?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In Detroit and looking

anyone know timeline hire date for recro pharma jobs acute care

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any idea of the salary range for these jobs

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

salary is based on experience so actual amount depends on you.
    Bonus is going to be he same for everyone. Zero, zilch ,nada.
    That is after the first 6 months.
    My prediction is sales 2019 will be 1.1 million. Full year 2020 2.5 million and last year of sales in 2021 tops out at 2.7 million. Maybe the socond product will do better when it might come out in end of 2021.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone help me out? I am in early interview stages..How can an NSAID possibly compete with an opiod in moderate to severe pain relief. Delaudid is the gold standard and I think Drs are incredibly comfortable with a short term course of therapy. Maybe the IV meloxicam would be used for pts w history of opiod abuse, but does anyone think this product will have any considerable headway?

Also, can any share thoughts on salary/base/car allowance?? Thanks

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was at an account the other day and they are begging for a non opioid to use in surgery. Not only is there the opioid crisis but their is an opioid shortage that will persist into 2020. Non opioids will be a big growth opportunity. This drug will make so much money. There is no other IVnsaid like this one. Just ask the dsms. I figure in my territory alone I could easily sell 80-100 doses within one full year on the market. My DOP says as long as it’s under $50 a dose he doesn’t see a problem. $$$ and don’t forget
    ca ching

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What salary range are we talking about for an experienced Hospital rep with selling in Pain??
    Let's get specifics -
    we might be chasing some Publicis contract job for 60K and no bonus

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anything Publicis is involved in is low class!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hospital rep here with Pain Management experience; Formulary additions; sales awards.
    Emailed recruiter on this - no reply. What UP??