Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will training for new hires still happen next week?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Strike two! Going to be hard to come back. What Yo-Yos do they have in regulatory? Delayed onset, lack of evidence to support mono therapy......

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear the news. I interviewed, but did not get selected to move forward. I liked the people I interviewed with, and am disappointed that the FDA did not approve-again. I wish all of you at Recro the best.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing to do with regulatory. That class of products isn't meant for acute / post-op. It's been proven now with 2 molecules.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that the candidate chosen by the POS recruiter could not pass the background check because they had falsified their background and experience.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Weird that they still got further in the process than you did? I wonder why...? Maybe it was your sparkling personality?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's twice now that Recro has been blindsided. Each time they are confused by the decision. They clearly don't have a clue what they are doing with the FDA.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recro is PUBLICIS. Publicis is terrible in all ways, as we can see -- again!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2x the sales leadership team has been hired then immediately cut. how does the vp of sales get away with that TWICE?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sales leadership team isn't getting cut. All are being kept on until approval

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the good news is the rejection won’t effect sales. Stock price went up due to lower costs as a sales force is not needed

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s looking like it might be delayed a wee bit.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they're out the door

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that fact, or are you speculating/anticipating?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of the above. what are they going to do until this thing gets approved? and they are Oh fer two. why keep any field people? or anyone not about getting approval?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh captain my captain. Fear not the valley of death for who does the bell toll. Make a believer out of me and be not afraid and I will give you hope.

Signed
    Spartacus. No the other Spartacus. No the other one.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

r

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess all of the recruiting talk was total BS. What a waste of time. Shows a real lack of integrity in my opinion.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t disagree. Just was wondering whether it was official or not.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No reply from POS recruiter at all. She wants to keep us on the line -- so she doesn't have to start over again and recruit anyone else and do some work screening them.