Recruiter called...

Discussion in 'BioDelivery Sciences' started by anonymous, Apr 3, 2017 at 6:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s about the company needs work?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't do it!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bonus structure mostly. It’s unmotivating.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for answering on my behalf. That was my exact answer.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the managers need to learn how to manage. It’s down right scary how little these so called managers know. No people skills and even less product knowledge. Most won’t jump in on a call, rather watch and then criticize the shit out of you afterwards. My manager went as far as to put words in my mouth. Wanted to shut this Machismo as up but decided to just nod in agreement and move on to a real organization that know how to hire.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don’t have the money or talent to attract good managers. The current managers are all retreads from no-name pharma companies.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The managers are idiots. But the reps are geniuses.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the area director is the biggest brainiac this side of the Mississippi

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Far from geniuses. The reps here couldn’t get jobs anywhere else. This whole place is a joke.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is SO true! Can HR do their jobs already and fire some of these harrassive assholes.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR are low budget direct hires and 3rd party contractors so no they do not have the backing from senior management to fire anyone no matter how serious the violation. There have been cases where people have been fired and when the person/s being fired asked why, HR said they weren’t allowed to tell them. Anywhere else that would be a lawsuit against BDSI.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now there’s a premier pharma company. All it takes is one lawsuit in the terminated employees favor or PIP threatened employees favor and things will change very quickly!