Recruiters know about Sun atmosphere

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Sep 1, 2017 at 9:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The word is out. Just spoke with a recruiter and she said the word is out on all of the top people leaving or wanting to leave. She also said word is out on their off-label marketing practices and how upper management treats people especially women.

She didn't hold it against me that I was with Sun but said if I stay too long it will not look good. Don't walk...RUN AWAY!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I've been told the same externally, but I'm just at the 1 year mark so I'm not hearing it too much but that concern was brought by the recruiter.

Hiring managers here are struggling to recruit any real talent bc 'word out' on SUN.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best thing to do is not even put Sun on your resume. This way when you get another job you can keep your Sun salary until they wise up and then quit before they fire you. You can probably get away with that for almost a year. You could work for another company and never call on anyone in your territory until your manager works with you. When they ask to work with you cancel a day before because of illness. Do the same the next time. It will take them months to catch you.

F-SUN!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great advice. protect yourself, record your managera with your phones because if you dont they will fuck you. It is you or them. Do you really think that the DOJ wants YOU or THEM? Them being RG and DF. Do you really want to die on the sword for these two clowns?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A recruiter called me about a position and I laughed in her face and hung up. I am not working and still would not come there.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whats going on with the ophthalmic team? Jerry SP, Jason M, Jason W?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they turned state's evidence and are in the witness protection program

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's your fake website that got shut down rat boy?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got what I needed and shut it down myself fatboy. The whole process will take about 8 years and be under seal until the DOJ joins in. Filing the lawsuit against them will be the best day of my life. The second best day will be settlement day.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a phone screen Friday with a recruiter for another company and and she told ME about Abdhay screaming F bombs at a high level meeting and at a woman. The word is out. She said I dont blame u for wanting to leave. Someone needs to bring in a hidden camera and sell to TMZ

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a phone screen Friday with a recruiter for another company and and she told ME about Abdhay screaming F bombs at a high level meeting and at a woman. The word is out. She said I dont blame u for wanting to leave. Someone needs to bring in a hidden camera and sell to TMZ