RECRUITERS

Discussion in 'Hidden Jobs' started by Anonymous, Jul 6, 2006 at 8:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Louisiana

What did he do to you?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

www.medapharma.appone.com

There are currently a large number of positions all across the US open with Meda Pharmaceuticals. Check out these positions today by visitng the website above. They are looking for individuals with prior pharmaceutical sales experience.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow.sell soma compund 250.. that is something to get out of bed for each day.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks to the above posters that provided good advice. Some of us have to work for a living and have to sell whatever, I have a family and kids in college!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like some info on healthcare staffing agencies. I would like to work at healthcare conventions. I want to sell in the booth. Most companies are hiring people to assemble the booth. I have 10+ years of pharma experience. I hope someone can help me. I just had to file for unemployment.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cosmoceutical sales

can someone give me some info on the cosmoceutical industry.... ex. good co.'s and products and what a day in the life of a cosmo rep is like??
    thanks

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone used National Sales Group which posts on careerbuilder.com hiring for pharmaceutical and biotech companies nationwide. They ask a $29 fee in return for their service. Is this a joke or has anyone really experienced success using them? Please let me know if you have had a bad/good personal experience using them.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SCAM!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's a scam as well. They also boast of having jobs in other markets as well. I specifically asked if there were jobs in the area I live. The guy said no, but after I pay $29 he'll make sure I find out about ALL the jobs.

I hung up the phone. I'm just glad I dialed *67 before the phone number so my number didn't show.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

National Sales Group are fast talkers who are after your money. When you ask for more info to be sent they want to know how your name is spelled on the credit card!! They say they cannot help you until you pay and get a password....I wouldn't buy a used car from these slippery guys!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recruiters are assholes. Period. I'm highly qualified, personable, easy to work with and I'm telling you, recruiters have their games and their ways of playing you. I've not met one yet, that in the end, didn't screw the hell out of me.

Every job I've gotten, has been on my own. Every recruiter I've worked with, has screwed me one way or the other. Take it from one who's been round this block a few times. Recruiters are heartless assholes and they only care about one thing; themselves and lining their pockets. No exceptions.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dealt with a recruiter for about a week, gained a phone interview with a hiring manager. After a good phone interview, I met face to face with the manager. I can only assume that the recruiter and the hiring manager thought they were talking to "Matt Damon" over the phone and were shocked to see "Will Smith" show up at the face to face.

Of course neither party would ever admit this because silence was better. In other words, although I qualified in every way, had a solid resume with documented accomplishments; the common pre-concieved notion hidden under the term "fit" prevailed once again. Needless to say, I never heard from either party again. I am educated and articulate, well read and confident; I speak english, plain and simple. I did not know that a certain race is allowed to communicate that way; the rest are supposed to live up to vocal stereotypes for quick identification.

The world has changed in some ways but much remains the same. This is why we play the "game" so well.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "Matt Damon/Will Smith" analogy is funny, but I would think the opposite were true...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh how sad. Yes you negros have it so hard in getting preferential hiring treament. If I had a dollar for every incompetent diversity hire I have cme across in this industry I could retire. You poor little thing.

16. Drug Dumper

Drug Dumper Well-Known Member

Newsflash Rosco, it happens to women every single day. And it REALLY happens to older women. Quit feeling sorry for yourself.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NSG is a total rip off. I used them for about a month. They charged me $29 and about $60 for a "Sales Booklet" that they claimed I would get my money back for after I sent it back to them. They sent me emails about jobs that I already applied for on Monster and career builder. Stay away!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Louisiana

I concur 100%! The guy is a complete asshole! I've sold successfully in some of nations largest markets with some of the best surgical companies & it's required some thick skin. However, this prick ... there's no way in hell he's as good as he self proclaims. If his website & accomplishments are true, the sun has surely found it's way to shine on this horses ass for sometime apparently. More than qualified for opportunity discussed with him too.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea NSG is a scam...but they are closed down now.
    Theres a good job board at www.napsronline.org

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not all of them are and many are very helpful. Yet, Karen Gillespie is a chain smoking hag! Do not trust her.

Yogalady22 likes this.