Recruiters

Discussion in 'Greenwich Biosciences' started by anonymous, Apr 25, 2018 at 9:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard start date is 7/16 with 2 weeks home study and 2 weeks in California.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also heard deadline for managers to have offers out is Friday 6/29 or Monday 7/2

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard same as far as start date & training. Anyone else get offer and willing to share base salary range?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For anyone who moved on to live interview, did you hear from P1 or manager?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you aren’t scheduled for a live interview at this point, sorry to say you aren’t getting one.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

amyone in the middle of the country or the southeast had manager or panel Interviews yet?

If so, manager or panel?

And roughly where r u?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. BUT If you don't get scheduled by this Friday, then yes they've moved on to others.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

P1

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have friend from Southeast that did panel in San Diego last week. Waiting to hear.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can confirm some of last week's San Diego panel participants are receiving offers. Don't ask $ because I'm not sure and I wouldn't tell anyway.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are there any other panel interviews scheduled? When and where?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty sure East Coast is next week in CA but not certain

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Panel interviews in Nashville this week, Chicago next week. People are being invited across the country for both.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think all invites were already extended?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The VP is a complete airhead. She doesn’t represent us women and it’s evident that someone dropped their leadership moral compass when hiring her. Good luck! My interview with her was a miserable experience.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps one should look inward for the reason you bombed the interview. Sounds like you don’t have a lot of self awareness. My experience was great.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would doubt that. If they are sending 2 for every territory that is a lot of time. I’ve launched before and even when they send 1 candidate per area it took far more time then what was thought. People have to take time off, etc, for this to work x 100+ people.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard they are far behind, I had a Skype interview with the hiring manager and I am waiting to hear the next steps. The hiring manager seemed knowledgeable and I thought the interview went well, you just never know these days. Plus Princeton One blows, when it comes to any follow up on how you did etc.. So no not all invites have been extended they are doing territory by territory, much slower process. I did my original phone interview and 3 weeks went by before I got the call for the Skype interview. Good luck!