Redistricting in eyecare

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Oct 6, 2013 at 1:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look folks...this is NOT happening!!!!!! Everyone enjoy the holidays and stop worrying over something that is NOT going to occur!! Geesh!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you joking? Management has even told us that it's happening- Jan 6th. Why would someone even write that?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah its the managers fault..... dumbass...

ride along time is dictated by senior leadership DL which was started by RS. We don't want to be in the field 4 days a week. Some reps need it though not everyone is great. I can see with you, you have NO areas of development.. your just so great.... you don need an AM..

Your perspective just shows what little you know.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had a conversation recently with a typical Allergan manager. He was excited to hear that a rep he had fired years ago had just gotten laid off again by another company. Saying he deserved it. Classless just like the entire upper management in EyeCare. If you are still there and expecting there to be a real future you are sadly mistaken. Karma is a bitch and it will all come back to bite them all in the ass sooner than later.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DENIAL

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not surprising at all.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is this lay off being called redistricting?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Layoffs will scare away investors from investing in Allergan as a company, so therefore the new term "Redistricting". This way Allergan can claim that nobody was laid off but rather re-aligned.

To the AM from a previous post here, most of us reps do not need an AM, since we can all point at and read from shiny marketing pieces, so your presence at our doctor offices brings ZERO VALUE!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard we should expect most of the silver team to go. None have been around long enough to earn severance. Most are making the same or more than their red counterparts. The stint as contract reps does not count towards tenure (in figuring severance)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Silver reps gone in addition to purple reps?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's why you are still a rep and if you point to the shiny sales aids it shows how good of a rep you are. Now go get your shine box and your m&m's you sorry excuse for a salesperson.

Most AM's were successful doing the job you are struggling to do. Let me guess.. its never your fault, co pays are to high... woes me.. you call all your teammates to complain about the job and the obstacles.. Another loser rep. Just get it done.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not the original poster but the best laugh I have had all year reading this quote from a typical pompous Allergan eye care AM.

So all the hundreds of reps posting on the Allergan Eye Care Threads on CP are losers?

The original poster's point was not to complain about the job but making it known to you that as far as conducting a rep's daily activities an Allergan eye care AM brings no value to the offices and if you do not believe us survey the offices.

Your job as an AM is to be a GLORIFIED SECRETORY to your RD!!!

Now please go back to your desk, call your RD to justify your miserable existence, while you are at it, make yourself useful and approve my expense reports.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PS My base salary is 140,000 compared to your 82,000 sucker. Order some Panera!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol! Great response! We are back in elementary school! My daddy makes more money than your daddy!

What's next? Are you going to tell us that all the ladies love you too?

You sound SO INSECURE!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PS My base salary is 140,000 compared to your 82,000 sucker. Order some Panera!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear you managers bitch and moan to each other about your jobs too. Not a bad gig though at 140k to babysit.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love Panera!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, since we are back in elementary school! My daddy makes more money than your daddy!

What's next? Are you going to tell us that all the ladies love you too?

You sound SO INSECURE! Now please call your RD to tell you how great you are and make you feel better about yourself!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO! Very funny response :)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhh I always know how to strike a nerve with you reps. Works every time. Yes, Its all about the money, its sales. Maybe you can hit that mark someday. I know you can do it. Hang in there and keeeep buying cookies.

When numbers are good "it's all me"

When numbers sucks "I have a horrible manager"

PS and when someones daddy made more money then your daddy and people know it, you feel like sh*t Just like you do now.