Redistricting in eyecare

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Oct 6, 2013 at 1:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has to be Chris S in Rochester. Biggest DB ever

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love Panera!

Only an Allergan eye care manager can be this much of an INSECURE TOOL to brag about an imaginary $140,000 base salary on Cafepharma...lol...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what is the base salary of an eye care AM with more than 5 years in?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Panera is AWESOME!

Thanks for sharing your base salary with us here and not to bruise your fragile ego...WE DO NOT GIVE A $HIT :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me apologize for this disgruntled manager who spends more time bashing our sales representatives on this site than he does doing anything else that is required as part of the AM job description. He was a bad hire and I know who it is, so rest assured he and I will have a serious discussion about his failed experience as a manager. We hire managers to build cohesive teams for them to partner with, and obviously this manager isn't meeting our expectations. It appears that this manager misrepresented his qualifications when joining our fine organization, so we'll take care of it. We were able to trace the IP address of his posts, so we're confident this can be addressed quickly before the year's end. Have a happy holiday season everyone!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a load of BS. There's no way you could track an IP unless the idiot who posted was using their company laptop, iPad or iPhone. A webmaster could not give you that information, only the internet service provider. Even then the person could be using the onion or a VPN on a virtual machine and the IP address would mean nothing.

The lesson here kids is that the company is and can track everything you do even though they claimed they never were. It's all built into the software. Don't use your company stuff for anything personal even if you are not doing anything wrong. If they want to get rid of you they will find a way to use anything against you.

To the manager who posted, you are a wet flapping d-bag. Most of the managers are and now you are all running scared and actually doing your jobs so you don't get canned. Too late-just like you d-bags targeted reps, some of you managers have been targeted for termination, you overpaid, no-value to the office bringing, verbally abusive, useless babysitters.

Good luck people, this is the new Allergan with nothing in the pipeline. The company will do well but none of us will.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such bullShit.....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here! Told you so! 5 days and counting

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is DLeC for real in the email? Because last time I checked NOTHING was done to keep us informed. At all. Everything that was "known" came from speculation and this site. The fact the TW reassured Advanced and numerous RDs did the same to their teams is just wrong. I have worked for other companies that "reorg" "redistrict" basically layoff and no one has handled this as poorly as Allergan. Laid off or not, I will be continuing my job search because this is not the kind of place I want to work moving forward. Management, this is what happens when you keep people in the dark.

Luckily, I have been looking actively while everyone was saying that nothing would happen. Joke's of the naive.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard 97 reps being cut. Get your resumes ready!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that 97 reps including the 61 InVentiv Purple reps or 97 Allergan reps only?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard purple wasn't going to be effected. But who knows everything is rumors at this point

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These are all just rumors! Hold your horses and just wait until D Day. I bet none of you will even be close to right. Have a good weekend.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The entire silver team.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right. It is not going to happen. Conference call is to talk about what Santa brought us.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allergan only. At this point the purple team will remain intact.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since when has Allergan been truthful with the reps?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so right! Noone is getting cut! It is redistricting. All rumor! In fact, Monday 6th is still a rumor. The email is a rumor.

Silly silly person.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this ends up being true, as an Allergan performing rep of many years, I will be extremely pissed off if I were to be laid off, so Allergan can save a few bucks retaining the InVentiv reps, since benefits come from InVentiv.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you should be. If the purple reps keep their jobs over Allergan reps, everyone should be angry-lose your job or not! This will make a strong statement to all that there is no loyalty to us. Contract reps are told upon hire that they are permanent temporary positions.