Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What company was he with before Regeneron?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has he already scheduled the interviews? When and where?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Learn to spell, you "LOOSER"!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could you expand a little more on Brian. I was told by the recruiter he is the manager for this area. Also , if possible, if you could tell me a little about the company----culture, etc. Are they Micromanagers, etc.? I have a manager who is "so so "--we can manage her. I certainly dont want to trade her for an ego maniac who will make my life miserable

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

more on elaborate him and the company. Are they micromanagers ? Is upper management reliable to make quotas reachable? Have they launch products before? Are they familiar with J codes and Temp codes and making quotas according to these issues?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry ---should have proof read beforesending.

I meant to type--Can you elaborate more on Brian and the comapny

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, he already has his interviews set so if you're waiting you are SOL. They received a ton of resumes and the recruiter is an idiot...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was with UCB before and was fired due to lack of performance.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are looking for minimum 5 years experience in industry in specialty pharmaceutical sales in complex markets. (oncology, retina, immunology, etc.) Interviews started yesterday.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the recruiter? Thanks!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cooper staffing-----Tyson Cooper or Larry Cooper

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong...submit online at company site

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too late! They have already started the interview process. They received an overload of resumes and have what they need, sorry!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was at interview wrong on 100-120 base they will do 130-140 co car benefits 18 days vacation, not seem have act together couldnt answer many basic questions want all on board by aug 1

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a phone screen with the manager today. Interviews for top two per district later this week and final interviews next week with a panel. They are moving quickly. If you aren't already in the process it is probably too late.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well thank goodness they always find the candidates they are looking for in the first round of interviews. '...too late...' probably for you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. If Regeneron only looks at what the recruiter(s) submitted, they're missing out on quality candidates. Interesting how recruiters will say what the hiring company wants, and even if you have it, they'll make it more specific if they're shutting you out. Recruiters don't want to provide too many choices to the company.

Recruiters realize that Regeneron also had resumes sent to their corporate site - hopefully Regeneron has reviewed those. Recruiters know what we make. Perhaps we're willing to take a paycut. Perhaps Regeneron wants the best of the best. Maybe, just maybe, Regeneron should look at the applications that came in off their corporate site.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The recruiters are not being paid per hire, but are being given a flat fee for the entire buildout. Therefore, All resumes that came in through the corp website were sent to the recruiters for screening. Regn does not have the personnel to sift through the number of resumes that were received.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh they have an internal recruiting staff of literally a couple dozen. I think they can handle resume traffic. Pfizer has a less robust internal recruiting staff.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I received an offer and I sent resume directly to Regeneron website. I was contacted by a consultant of the company rather than a recruiter. If you missed the cut, I am sure you will come across something :) Things always happen for a reason. Good luck