Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was offered and accepted a position. No mention of the gout drug and I would think that when and if it is approved they will need a completely seperate sales force.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be D Robinson, what an idiot! With him at the helm that ship is sure to sink!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you guys that are bashing tyo and robinson are morons. they are both good guys. you are probably some low level piss ant at UCB who blames them for your personal failures.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know anything about the Indiana manager? I have an interview coming up in a couple of days.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Several corrections here, first off "recruiters" are the ones that handle the resume's coming into the corporate website. When you post your resume, it goes into a recruiting database whic is controlled by the assigned recruiter(s). Secondly, every company specifies minmum requirements, in the case of Regeneron the minimum requirements are 5 YEARS BIOLOGIC SALES and 5 YEARS OF BUY AND BILL EXPERIENCE; these are firm requirements. If you meet these two basic requirements, your resume is automatically forwarded to the hiring manager, PERIOD!! The hiring manager ALONE, determines who they will interview, and who ultimately makes the finals.

So if you werent selected for an interview, don't blame the recruiters/screener; you either did not meet the FIRM minimum requirements, or were simply lost among the hundreds of applicants per territory. The manager simply can not hire everyone!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? How can you make such a rediculous statement with such authority? You mean tell tell me that you really believe that a company with less than 1500 people, less than 100 of which are within the NEWLY CREATED COMMERCIAL ORGANIZATION, has dozens of internal Recruiters? So, there are at least 24 internal recruiters screening for 55 reps? wow!!! And what does "Pfizer" have to do with this?

Folks, please pay no attention to the OP here, they obviously are clueless!! The process was brilliantly stated by a previous poster, and there were definitely no more than 1-2 screeners involved in the process, you simply don't need more than that. All resumes, regardless of source (corp website, job board) were sent to and captured by the same electronic recruiting system. The recruiter looked at EACH resume and simply asked two questions 1) Do you have 5 years of biologics sales? 2) Do you have 5 years of Buy and Bill Sales? If the answer to BOTH questions was "yes", your resume was sent to the hiring manager, PERIOD!! If you did not get an interview, you either did not meet minimum qualifications, or the manager just decided not to interview you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quick congratulations! Also to protect you, do not post anything on this site about your experience - territory, details as to who you interviewed with, etc...

Most companies have HR that view this site. Although Regeneron is new in terms of creating its commercial team, those who are chosen are elite. Plus you never know if their management team reads this site like the rest of us.

Do not expose anything, and congrats again as it seems like a great opportunity!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

blow me....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an ungrateful idiot and if Regeneron hired you, they will regret it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great guy.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recruiter, no recruiter...I know for a fact reps were hired WITHOUT buy and bill experience and/or WITHOUT biologics experience. Guess its who you know, not what...

So elite whatever...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know some onc reps that went to regeneron

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know what happened to the NY rep?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dang can't believe who she hired! Trouble is already brewing! watch your back!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yes...she is a loony tune. Fasten your seatbelts. Nice hire DR. Your new team will soon realize what a mess you are and how you pick favorites, highlight negatives and point fingers at everyone but your insecure self. Brian Tyo is a nightmare and your lackey.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the latest on this company. Eylea seems to be doing well and the stock price is way up lately. Are the new hires happy? When do they expect to launch the drug in oncology?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eyeles is kicking ass and my friend loves it there. The onc drug is a dog though. Not sure if they will even sell it? Big pharma is already attached to it. Sanofi dog.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The oncology drug is the same molecule as Eyelea!?!? So how is it a dog? Just like Avastin and Lucentis are the same drug marketed for different diseases under different names.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bc it works in WMD doesn't mean it will have good activity in oncology duh.