Regional Change Summaries

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Oct 18, 2018 at 8:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting to know what happened across country, and we know Novo will not summarize the carnage for us so here goes...New england:
    - remaining H team dismembered, 3 reps terminated, 4 moved into DCS openings, HSDBM terminated. Possible 2 AE openings tomorrow, so the terminations most likely permanent for the reps...manager may get AE job. No other dcs jobs lost or affected...not sure how massive volume from dissolved H teams can be absorbed by overlapping/existing dcs territories.

DE team had casualties as well but not sure on #s...at least 3 gone, 2 remain, but could be slightly different....

How about other areas?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ohio region
    Total: 1 DBM, 3 DCS displaced Creation of several HS teams and movement of HSDCS within HS territories. DSC territories: much larger and now 3 person pods info is still filtering in.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chicago region was impacted hard. We lost over 27 people. Maybe more

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, much larger territories- losing 50% of established relationships with providers and starting new ones - not smart during a launch but that is the NOVO Way isn’t it ? CLUELESS !!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New England is the biggest joke of a region! They let good people go but reps that have ZERO access remain. One CT employee who is on his 3rd or 4th disability in as many years remains and the one female manager who is as flighty and clueless as they come remained as well. This is the reason we will have more next year!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the initials of HS Managers gone?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You couldn't be referring to the clueless and flighty, LSNZ, could you?!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The one let go was the Only H manager who was left in East area, Dhav

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which DBM?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Michigan lost 18 reps and one dbm.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Am I just imagining this or did Dave Moore literally state on a national broadcast a month or so ago that the changes “would not affect the US field sales teams?” Right?? It’s apparent then that he was just blatantly lying...how do you trust anything coming from him going forward now??? Dave, if you can’t tell the truth then don’t say anything at all you slick bastard!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DITA

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ones that were let go in New England should’ve been let go long, long ago.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me get this straight;

New England dissolves HS roles, moves them to DCS...yet Central region looks to CREATE HS roles? Wtf. How does this make sense at all?

Why aren’t we all on the same page? Why would you dissolve HS roles in one territory but create them in another? YOU ARE JUST RUINING NNI RESPECT AND RELATIONSHIPS.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really?! You’re confused?! So in your simple world, everything should be the same? So if it works in Chicago, it should work in Boston. Wow!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. I am confused.

I’m confused because on the Central Area call with Krebbs, we were all told HS is the “way NNI is heading”. We were told that the whole company was moving to this new “HS” model, even though is didn’t work in the past and other pharma companies have scrapped it.

So, yes, I’m confused as to why Krebbs would say the company was looking to move to an HS model while scrapping HS territories in other regions.

He said he believes this is be the way to create more business opportunity.

If this is true; why would you scrap other places? Were they not working? If they weren’t working, why try it out in other places?

Do you see where I’m coming from?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They let go the wrong HS rep. The one who has been boning the manager and anyone else who is wllling, still has a job. She needs to look out though. Now that the HSDBM is gone, she has no one to protect her. Stupid Novo.