Regional Director

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by anonymous, Sep 20, 2015 at 7:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

funny stuff right there folks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear you are working for him. Watch your back. Don't trust him, he has always had issues with that. Finally, no matter what you think of Griffin, don't say anything bad about him that Kirkley could hear, he is TG's eye's and ear's. This thread is very accurate.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lee can't get rid of him. JK will get rid of him. Tom will take care of that. How will you pay for that house in Beaufort after you lose your job?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JK has the mentally of a 12yo. He'd be the kid that would run to the teacher to tattle on someone, and he does...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what you're saying is he is a little more mature than Lee?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+ a snake in the grass

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who knows, many of us are only going by what we have seen on his thread (and the Actavis one) and talks with people that know him. All of it is not good. I am so tired of idiotic micromanaging managers. What a great future we all have!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From what I have heard the manager that district had was a great guy. We heard in our region he went to bat for his district to keep them from getting put on a Pip from HO. Never heard anything derogatory about him before. Griffin is a piece of shit. That is a known fact.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you believe everything you hear? Seriously.....you people are delusional!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I know is this: Lee is a stand up guy and you should consider yourself very lucky to work with him in any capacity. Learn a lot and advance yourself in life, that is the take away from being around Lee!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you really that stupid?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, what exactly do you mean?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lee is a stand up guy? You are a complete naïve idiot and a thief of oxygen. Lee will be gone very soon.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wasn't very impressed with Lee... never could make his own decisions. He always had to listen and do what others told him to do... sad!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A real disappointment and pathetic. As well as the miserable and unorganized training department... WOW! I have no words for this group of people! Worst team and group of people I've ever worked with.