Regional managers reply only

Discussion in 'OsteoMed' started by Anonymous, May 31, 2014 at 4:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am considering selling OsteoMeds Foot and Ankle products in "my" sales territory. I have sold several of the competitors f/a products and have been successful enough to stay self employed. My question is this, after estrapulating OsteoMed and the competition, why are you not on top of this foot and ankle industry? Your products look "top shelf" except for the cruciate screw heads. Also, If I do come on board, and light up the sales board, may I have a regional sales managers position. I'm part of the show ya but tell ya sales training program.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"estrapulating"? - yep, good luck using that one in an interview.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would quid pro quo be more appropriate? I guess I found out what I need to know about the upper management by that comment. Grab a book and get educated, "hillbillies".

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did this thread start with a person who has taken the "show ya tell ya" sales training course? Are you kidding me? I would be so ashamed to teach, attend, or post on a board that I took part in the absolutely lamest named sales training course ever.
    On another note I don't know about sheriff showing up to office to do what you said. I work at the office and I heard the sheriff deal was a misunderstanding or something and that's why they left so fast. Sheriff showing up, or lawsuits and collections happen at all companies. In fact our HR director claims they get the highest remarks from exit interviews she has ever heard in her 30+ years in human resources.
    The companies not all that bad. It only sucks when sales rep come in to town to b'tch about how bad they have it. A bunch of complainers. We work so hard in the office counting inventory, creating top notch marketing, checking all the fake PO's sent in, dealing with constant discount requests, and sending loaner trays all over the country and developing the most technological screws, (still the best screw out there) for you whiners to sell. Like our fearless leader VP of marketing tells us all the time here in Addison. The product sells itself, ignore the reps, they are there to deliver and fill up trays at surgery centers cause it's cheaper then using local curriers.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no such word as estrapulating. The correct word would be extrapolating. Which means to compare and form an opinion of two or more things. You obviously are not well educated or even well read. Don't throw around big words if you don 't know the correct spelling or meaning. Your resume must be a mess . Can 't wait for it to come across my desk . Bet it 's a real work of fiction- that means made up. You sound like a real douche. Get your GED and apply at Carmax.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Original poster here. Thank you for all of your kind considerations.

I was once informed " you can learn a lot about a society by studying its prisoners". I feel there may be some truth to that idea. Hence, the post I placed and it's content.

Btw, cruciate screw heads usually are inferior performers.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DOUBLE WOW!!!! Sheriff departments regularly make very brief mistaken appearances at ortho companies all the time?????

You must be off your MEDS. My advice to you is to site back down and do not broadcast how unfortunate you are. It's so bad, I'm not saying anymore because I feel like you may have just arrived on the short bus. LMAO.....
    Oh' I almost missed. Those loaner trays are how you distribute product to customers AND GET PAID. Don't ya just hate dealing with pesky reps trying to move your product and hospital staff that complicate your desk job!!

Yep, if your Xorporate, this company is in trouble!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some things never change

I left OM a few years back and popped in to check the state of the union.
    WOW nothing has changed and I can tell ya there is at least a little truth to these posts.
    When I started at OM in the late 90's they paid over 20% commission to direct reps,
    Dave Kelly was great and we went to town on the competition.

The negative "crap" started happening when the 2 ass wipe longhorns took over!

I hear the package now is a small base and 10% commission! Man, that is just weak ass circus lemonade.

Bottom line: This group of executives has screwed a lot of good people over the years.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude. OM employee here. You complainers just hate all the time. This company would be 10X better if we replaced all of the loud mouth do nothing reps with fed ex delivery. You guys don't deserve the 55k you make per year! Jim is the best asset this company has. He is kind, gentle, and soft spoken and his nose (his trademark) is domineering.

Walt is awesome too! His love for his employees is shown daily. Look how good he treats the managers in the quarterly meetings. Utmost respect!

And last, I was born and raised here in Addison. Osteomed is a beacon of joy to this community. More mentally disabled people have been hired here to work in HR and inventory control then the local walmart and that right there shows how compassionate this company truly is to take care of the mentally challenged community.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably met with you with my resume the other day "Manager" to discuss me working with you. No worries here after I deposed you and your limited knowledge on national contracts and surgeon buying power in today's market. You haven't a clue as to what you are talking about. To be more accurate, I would say that your opinions on hospital purchases and hospital purchases by surgeons was so far from reality, you were not even wrong at all.

When you wake up, "manager", I'm sure you will realize why you are setting at that desk and I am in those accounts selling and carrying another companies flag.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate to admit it, but I believe you are right!!!!
    I once made a very good living with flatfoot procedures. Now days they are Gone Gone Gone.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forgot, who cares if the C-suit wants to talk to me. Selling a $3,000.00 total knee for 6% is for the birds I think. Our industry is in its last stage of a selling cycle. Now it's time for the bottom feeders to move in and finish it off.

I remember when U could win cars for being at the top of your game. Now what do you get? A territory cut and commission cut. But you get to sell orthopaedics, right?