Regional Meetings

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by Anonymous, Sep 5, 2012 at 8:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder what Novartis will be thinking when they see TN give her speech or when they have to listen to LH ramble on and one for hours.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How was the meeting?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still no new Blues contracts!!! Tick tock....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F@ck the blues lets client bill everyone!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck with that. Blues plans have totally slashed lab reimbursement to the MD's - no profit potential = no incentive for those MD's to work with Genoptix

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tina loathes the sales group so no surprise with the no show.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tina says "Cram it in your cram hole".

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a waste of time! Let me see, what did I learn?
    1) morale here is horrible - internal staff as well as sales - finally we agree!
    2) management team is a joke
    3) Genoptix has become big pharma
    4) reps losing business to misdiagnosed cases
    5) number one rep, who coincidentally was in the bottom 10% last half, is not in the territory? empty territory = increased sales??? something doesn't smell right and no it's not the hot pants
    6) There hasn't been any progress with BCBS so kiss that business goodbye. And still no MDS coverage.
    7)Hospital initiative is not working, Internal Med initiative? Really?
    8)Lack of resources - no studies to support our smoke and mirror claims, no funding for anything specifically for EMR (I know it's been this way for a while but it still chaps my ass)
    9) 45% turnover in 2012 - I wonder why?
    10) most people are looking to leave after the retention is paid.
    Save your money and stop wasting our time assholes!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so, you think they'll sell the diagnostic division?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why did Novartis buy HistoRx? Were the spandex and camel toe out this week in the big d?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

go back to your own board

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its amusing to still see on cp the exact same dysfunction still happening under this so called "leadership team", and I'm not just referring to the sales leadership, the whole place is a laughing stock. Everyone always says the grass is never greener when you leave, but that's just a lie to keep you down and miserable. Best career move I have ever made was to put this place in the rear view mirror, except when I check in on cp for a good laugh!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you sound like a loser.....we probably fired your lazy butt

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you having so much trouble with the Blues and other payers? Do you have any coverage other than Aetna and Humana? BTW, Humana hates Genoptix! What is going on with you guys?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're not contracting because we don't have the relationships. We also over test and overbill. Put them together and now you know why they're not interested. But dont worry we did role plays so we can talk through this shit storm.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find it super hilarious that the managers never have to role play. My manager couldn't sell poon on a troop train and just gets to sit there in judgement of people that can a do sell on a daily basis. This includes every lame ass RBD. What a joke this group is.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But I thought you guys have a great Managed Care group. I heard that the leader is a thought leader from Novartis? I feel bad for you guys.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Market Access should spend more time concentrating on the BCBS contracts and other payors rather creating spreadsheets and role play scenarios.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales mgmt is my goal so I won't have to be responsible for a quota anymore and I can just blame my reps for the poor performance.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is market access presenting spreadsheets on all of our conference calls? Have they secured the BCBS contracts or are they trying to justify their jobs?