Regional Meetings

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by Anonymous, Sep 5, 2012 at 8:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me, I've been here long enough to know, that when market access fails they are going to point right at our faces and say " We showed them we were losing support, we told them we needed pull-through, THAT'S why we lost BCBS, don't fire me......fire THEM!!!.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I cannot understand is how Novartis is unable to pull/bundle Genoptix into all of the Blues.
    They must have a significant foot print with BCBS.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know what they say, "one rotten apple spoils the bunch." Genoptix is the rotten apple and Novartis will not commit long term to a company that is so toxic. Don't worry Market Access is currently working on a role play scenario and some spreadsheets to cover up this mess.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis: Hey Baby Blue, hows my favorite beautiful Insurance Company doing today?
    BCBS: Hey sweet heart...long time no see, wanna....wait who the fuck is that?
    Genoptix: uhhh....<pulls finger out of ass> hi...ma name is Gen-Op-tix...<drool>
    Novartis: Oh...that's my retarded step-son..don't ask..seemed like a good idea at the time.
    BCBS: Geez he's ugly...if you wanna fool around he's gotta stay outside in the cold.
    Genoptix: <pulls out weiner> Fap fap fap.....can I ummm watch...sexy time?
    Novartis and BCBS: NO GO WAIT OUTSIDE....<slams door>

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is very clever. It made me laugh.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LH just got fired, will be announced this weekend

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so full of it Lindsay H did not get fired. The other LH should be fired!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey if LH gets fired, maybe we will get lucky and LO will get promoted to be head of Sales. Imagine that! WooHoo!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absurd. LH and TN can stay as long as they want regardless of performance. They have done well failing to respond to competitive pressures; cheerleading against all known facts; and ensuring the company's best days are in the past. Probably will both get promoted soon.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Upvote for truth.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

literally laughing out loud at this.