Regions & Districts now posted on ViewPoint

Discussion in 'Ortho-McNeil' started by Anonymous, May 26, 2011 at 5:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Region and Territory break down now posted on ViewPoint ! These are broken down by your Organization. Paul Revere

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not in my VP. (where are you looking>?)

3. Paul Revere

Paul Revere Guest

ViewPoint posting of Regions & Districts

Open up ViewPoint :
    Click on Territory Time
    Bottom right grey out area POSITION, click icon next to your current territory #
    Region & Territory broken down by Organization. Hospital, Cardiovascular, Retail Sales, etc....

Paul Revere

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: ViewPoint posting of Regions & Districts

He's right. Do the above in ViewPoint and scroll down to PriCara 1 and PriCara 2 to see the new alignments.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: ViewPoint posting of Regions & Districts

PriCara 1 is AIGI and 2 is Pain?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe, maybe not. In the same screen mentioned above I queried "retail" under division and found many RDT numbers there as well.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scroll to 4000-6000 on line to organization you want. Example, Cardiology are listed under organization as Cardiology. The new alignments are Hospital, Cardiology, Retail sales organization. Pricara 1 & 2 are old. Paul Revere is never wrong. George Washington.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had that figured out over a week ago. What we don't know yet (but the managers do) are the rep assignments in those territories. Has anyone figured that out yet?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers have an idea, but they may flip some reps to other areas. At this point reps and managers only can guess. Why do you think they have put this off until next week ? Changes...